Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 07:30 AM

36,441 posts, read 30,806,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
@supernaut112
@2mares

Erm.. 'Scoff'. It's a British Army term meaning food that fills you up but doesn't have any other particular merits, the type of food served by the Army Catering Corps out in the field.

While they do their best the conditions for cooking food for hordes of hungry squaddies aren't exactly ideal. It's usually hot, it's always filling and never less than edible.... Scoff!
Puts me in mind of comfort food. Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, casseroles, beans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2012, 07:58 AM

36,441 posts, read 30,806,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Women who change a little or maybe a lot for their man usually keep the man. Conservative women usually are better with men dye to being more submissive. Liversl women usually date and date and have a harder time keeping a man due to her mindset. When I see older single women I assume extreme libby and that's the major reason why she's alone. I'm a firm believer that any women can get a good man if she truly wants one. He may not be perfect, may be a little broke but he's a good man.
Any person willing to change who they are and submit to another can keep that person around, but well adjusted, emotionally healthy people have no desire to do so. Im really not sure how much politics plays in this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships