Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 06:13 PM

885 posts, read 1,880,961 times

Advertisements

Aside from not having a steady source of sex..and someone to cuddle with on cold winter mornings. I must say that I feel very content being single and 30.

I see the sacrifices my male friends have made, dealing with parties they don't want to go to (and would rather be out boating with me), ceremonies that would bore a monk to tears.....and then there's the real bull**** of having to put up with the, how do I say this nicely? Bat **** crazy women in their lives...

Ladies that turn a fun outing into 50 million questions about how to prepare for it, they aren't happy with what's going on when you're there and then complain about it on the way home!!

haha, I can't tell you HOW MANY OF MY MALE friends have had that happen to them...

Meanwhile, I have ladies out on the boat, we mess around, sometimes go home together, sometimes I never see them again... I guess I have no drive to have kids, I work with them all day......maybe that's the difference?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2012, 06:16 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,467,460 times
If you were so happy, why are you making a thread, hoping others validate your feelings?

Old 04-11-2012, 06:32 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,707,381 times
So your married friends made poor mate choices and now are miserable because they were probably thinking with their pants brain. Note to all: happy independent cared for women don't complain. Choose wisely, behave with love.

I liked being single and being in a relationship.

Should I go over what the women sacrificed? How about when they pee after sneezing because the gave birth to a bunch of kids. That I think would suck more than not being able to go on a boat.
Or the romantic male that woo-ed them dissolving into a self absorbed man boy when the fantasy had the bite of reality and they couldn't bear to take the good with the bad like an adult does.

Relationships area not for the selfish. So you have fun with that as I think single-dom suites your type best. Seems you don't really think of women in any other form than bag to bang. Save all the ladies the trouble and don't bother with anyone who is actually worth a relationship.

I would say I feel sorry you haven't met a female that is more than that...but by 30 I have to say its you and not them.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:43 PM

4,862 posts, read 7,959,482 times
I'm with you.. I was over my brothers house and we decided to look in his fridge and and barbecue some meat. Next thing you know the wife is giving him a list and he's off to the grocery store. LOL..
All we wanted was some meat and a sausages. LOL..It was crazy. She wanted ingredients or a green salad and a potato salad. LOL..

Of course on the way to the store I hype him up and he got his backbone back. He bought the wife two ready made salads and fired up the grill and it was meat and sausages.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:44 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
So your friends made poor mate choices which obviously means all women are crazy?

Old 04-11-2012, 06:45 PM

So you encourage heart disease in place of common sense of a caring wife. Well done manboy.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:46 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Yes, if you are antisocial or a sociopath, relationships are not for you.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
So your friends made poor mate choices which obviously means all women are crazy?

The poor dears are confused. Men like this MAKE women crazy. And not in that good way.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:49 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Men like the one described who had to pull a power play with the salad make me even more disgusted.

Doing nice things and helping your spouse make a decent meal is not a threat to your manhood. Unless your manhood is based on being the boss of you.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:50 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
The poor dears are confused. Men like this MAKE women crazy. And not in that good way.
So true! I think it's funny that the woman in his situation wanted greens for a salad (ya know, to have a more balanced meal which is usually considering nurturing since she obviously cares about the health of those around her) and she's demonized for it?

Hell, most of my male friends won't have a bbq without some sort of greens, it's just gross to have only meat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships