Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2012, 10:48 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,953,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post
When they are out of the joint, they go out with pretty attractive women. One guy got this one woman pregnant!! And now he’s back in prison. I just don’t see what these women see in men like this. The only thing they bring to the table is a tough guy persona. What can that get you, except more prison time??
I bet the women look like the women I posted on an earlier post in this thread as well. If they dont, then they are stupid. More than likely, they are both stupid and look like the chicks in the pics.

My advice dude, upgrade the quality of the people you hang with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2012, 10:56 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,552,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
Just because a guy looks likes a gangster doesn't mean he is one. I work for a guy (40 years old) who is into hip-hop and he dresses somewhat 'gansterish' (more hipster meets gangster). The guy is a successful entrepreneur (IT industry) who lives in a 10 million dollar house. Don't judge people by how they dress.
So, hes a wannabe who lives as a corporate IT during the day and lives out his fantasy in his off hours.

Sorry, theres something wrong with that picture after 40.

Old 04-13-2012, 11:42 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
They ARE...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
That was my first thought as well!!!
Mine, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetlilac View Post
I don't. In fact I don't know anyone who does.
Well, I was attracted to a republican once.
Does that count?

(I was very young)

Old 04-13-2012, 11:47 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times
Quote:
Just because a guy looks likes a gangster doesn't mean he is one. I work for a guy (40 years old) who is into hip-hop and he dresses somewhat 'gansterish' (more hipster meets gangster). The guy is a successful entrepreneur (IT industry) who lives in a 10 million dollar house. Don't judge people by how they dress.
I do and I will keep doing it! It's served me just fine so far and I've crawled on the face of the Earth for some time now. On a side note, I even pick books literally by their covers and I like them just fine as well, believe it or not.

I don't care if he used to accompany Mother Teresa! I don't care to be any near anybody who is attracted to the gangster look, whether he is a gangster or not.

Old 04-13-2012, 12:18 PM

1,598 posts, read 1,936,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I do and I will keep doing it! It's served me just fine so far and I've crawled on the face of the Earth for some time now. On a side note, I even pick books literally by their covers and I like them just fine as well, believe it or not.

I don't care if he used to accompany Mother Teresa! I don't care to be any near anybody who is attracted to the gangster look, whether he is a gangster or not.

Me too.

Sorry but if you come up to me wearing a flat billed hat, tee shirt that looks like a dress and size 44 XXL jeans sagging on your skinny body taking like you are Lil Wayne's mentally challenged cousin I am not going to take you seriously.

More than likely you are a trouble starting idiot and I want nothing to do with you.

I've done my time in the service industry as a bouncer, bar tender, waiter and musician and I can say without reservation that the wannabe gansta (especially the white ones) start 99.99999% of the fights and problems in bars and nightclubs. It's almost never the bikers or the black guys or the mexicans or the yuppies or the metal heads or the emo kids or frat boys (though they are probably 2nd) rather it is the Emienem wannabe running his mouth. I cannot express the loathing and hate I have for these types. Any customer of mine that administered a beating to one of these cretins drank free on me for a long, long time.

One of my goals for the not so distant future will be to own my own bar. You can bet I will have a dress code.

Old 04-13-2012, 12:52 PM

19,706 posts, read 20,236,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Never in my life have I ever felt the need to flash my middle finger .
You are really missing out, man!

Old 04-13-2012, 12:54 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,648,445 times
Some women like Cowboys and some women like Indians.

There is someone for everyone.

Old 04-13-2012, 12:59 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Whatever they are, the use of gang signals signifies one thing, a fool. Regarding monks, rap, and gang signals- I don't believe it. You'll have to prove that one.
You're out of touch with today's youth, my friend. African-American music and style have always had a tremendous influence on mainstream youth, since the days of honky-tonk, jazz, early rock. Little Richard coached the Beatles before they became big. African-American music and cultural trends are one of the US's most successful exports, however unintentional that may be. There's power in music.

As for Tibetan monks, check it out:

Just having fun…. | Paldenshangpa

(This is the reincarnation of a famous Lama, Kalu Rinpoche. He's not wearing robes because he recently gave back his robes and ditched the monk gig. He's still leader of his lineage, though.)

Old 04-13-2012, 01:00 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Mine, too.

Well, I was attracted to a republican once.
Does that count?

(I was very young)
We've all been there! I was young, too. However, he's since come over to the dark side!

Old 04-13-2012, 01:04 PM

19,706 posts, read 20,236,139 times
Quote:

Pimpin since been pimpin!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships