U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 04-18-2012, 09:11 AM
 
18 posts, read 22,628 times
Reputation: 13

Advertisements

i didnt trust her i admit that,and i did push her away from me,and that's why im here asking for a advice im backing off,i dont call her or txt her at all,once in two weeks just to ask her how she is doing and to reasure her that im still there for her for what ever she need's me if she need's me,for the other question what i might have im asking her father about because i do get along with him,i do have a stable job im working full time
why did i posted again is for the simple fact that i dont want to push her even more away,and i thought to ask her for a advice what to do simply because 5,5 month's are long time to wait and i do not want to make some stupid mistake again
as i said i admit that i made some mistakes and i feel so sorry for that ,
i checked up on her because i didnt trust her that she is fidel to me

 
Old 04-18-2012, 09:16 AM
 
14,753 posts, read 25,384,989 times
Reputation: 8591
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
Leave her be for a while. Let her get her head together.
Don't leave for a while. Leave forever. And see an attorney.

I didn't read the whole OP carefully. It sounds like "high drama."
 
Old 04-18-2012, 09:21 AM
 
3,098 posts, read 3,706,685 times
Reputation: 3695
Quote:
Originally Posted by demo13 View Post
i didnt trust her i admit that,and i did push her away from me,and that's why im here asking for a advice im backing off,i dont call her or txt her at all,once in two weeks just to ask her how she is doing and to reasure her that im still there for her for what ever she need's me if she need's me,for the other question what i might have im asking her father about because i do get along with him,i do have a stable job im working full time
why did i posted again is for the simple fact that i dont want to push her even more away,and i thought to ask her for a advice what to do simply because 5,5 month's are long time to wait and i do not want to make some stupid mistake again
as i said i admit that i made some mistakes and i feel so sorry for that ,
i checked up on her because i didnt trust her that she is fidel to me
if you dont trust her...what reason has she given to not trust her?
 
Old 04-18-2012, 09:23 AM
 
3,098 posts, read 3,706,685 times
Reputation: 3695
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I said *IF*...I don't know if he cheated. He didn't say exactly what he did. I don't really get why this girl is reacting in such a manner.
wondering if he cheated seems very random, as it is not even hinted in the OP that he did (not saying he didnt)..but its irrelevant to this discussion
 
Old 04-18-2012, 09:24 AM
 
Location: I am no Longer Invisible!!!!!
6,729 posts, read 8,108,140 times
Reputation: 16468
Yes, Why don't you trust her?

I never did see why you don't trust her. You never did say she was cheating on you.. You're too vague..

You do come off as obsessive and that would make anyone want to go away..

Maybe she doesn't trust you? Maybe you are just too controlling??????????????
 
Old 04-18-2012, 09:26 AM
 
Location: earth?
7,288 posts, read 9,468,974 times
Reputation: 8956
What exactly did you do to her to cause her not to want to talk to you at all?

It would be a very unusual woman who would not want to talk to the baby daddy AT ALL, due to simply "hormones."

Did you abuse her?
 
Old 04-18-2012, 09:28 AM
 
Location: Long Island, NY
7,478 posts, read 9,052,787 times
Reputation: 8492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Yes, Why don't you trust her?

I never did see why you don't trust her. You never did say she was cheating on you.. You're too vague..

You do come off as obsessive and that would make anyone want to go away..

Maybe she doesn't trust you? Maybe you are just too controlling??????????????
It's in the OP...apparently he must have checked her phone and asked her about texts and calls. doesn't sound like he cheated. If I were him, I'd just leave her alone and when the baby is born have a paternity test done. I can't give my love to someone if I have to question their fidelity.
 
Old 04-18-2012, 09:37 AM
 
18 posts, read 22,628 times
Reputation: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
It's in the OP...apparently he must have checked her phone and asked her about texts and calls. doesn't sound like he cheated. If I were him, I'd just leave her alone and when the baby is born have a paternity test done. I can't give my love to someone if I have to question their fidelity.
that was the main reason,simply because the phone calls where constat and i supose at that time i was afraid not to lose her and i made a stupid mistake
we went back together after that fight and she stated that she needs time to forgive me for what ive done,and that she doesn't know how she feel's twoards me,that she is hurt and as the day's where going by she was feeling sick(morning sickness and that) and i didn't understand at that time and i become to needy which lead to the state where im now with her,she said that for the time b im to much for her,should i mention that she is higly depressed and doesn't handle the all pregnancy well,so i made iteven worse
as i said i didnt come here possing as a saint i made some stupid moves and i regret that more the any one
 
Old 04-18-2012, 09:45 AM
 
18 posts, read 22,628 times
Reputation: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
What exactly did you do to her to cause her not to want to talk to you at all?

It would be a very unusual woman who would not want to talk to the baby daddy AT ALL, due to simply "hormones."

Did you abuse her?
i would never abuse a woman,that just weak and stupid,the moment when she said that is over i back off and stayed away from her,i didn't call her or knock on the door making drama moment's i respect her decision mainly because i love her i wanted to show her that i do love her,but im afraid that this no talking is not helping at all
her sister has a major role in all this,because off her i didn't went on our first scan,i didn't made a scene out that i just let it go
she said that i didn't call to ask what time was the scan even though i txt my ex late that night to let me know how everything goes,she wanted me to go but with this no talking sh*** it's not posible to work it out,that's why i reach to her dad for me not lose the next scan
i dont know what to be doing and how to make it right if i can somehow
 
Old 04-18-2012, 09:59 AM
 
4,481 posts, read 5,483,350 times
Reputation: 5037
Get ready for child support drama. If no marriage is in the picture if it were me I would make sure the child is mine per DNA. As mentioned if possible go speak with an Attorney because if she is acting up now and the family is involved just wait until the baby is born. All you have to do is do a search on You Tube about men paying for kids that aren't theirs.

There's an old saying that says "Momma's baby and Poppa's maybe". This is 2012 and if she is acting crazy it's probably for a reason. Know your rights because at some point your going to get hit over the head by them yelling their rights.

***PSA: For all the young men reading this post wrap it up 100% of the time if the woman is not
your wife.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top