U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-18-2012, 10:38 AM

18 posts, read 11,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I didn't say you were lying. It would be nice if we had more details about what caused you to think she was unfaithful and how that went down.
i didnt mean to offend you sorry if i did i was just saying that im telling what happend in a order to get a proper advice of what can i do to make all off this a bit easyer and to screw up everything

Old 04-18-2012, 10:41 AM

12,299 posts, read 6,758,983 times
I'm not offended. I hope you two can sort this out.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:43 AM

10,930 posts, read 10,741,486 times
Quote:
if she is acting up now and the family is involved just wait until the baby is born
This is 2012 and if she is acting crazy it's probably for a reason

Quote:
Based on the information you gave, I find her behavior and reaction to be quite extreme and weird

What do you two think a pregnant womanís reaction should be when her bf checks her phone and checks up on her constantly and tells her he doesnít trust her and doubts the baby is his and the same time being indifferent and judgmental if not just downright an a hole about her morning sickness and symptoms of pregnancy. He admits to pushing her away. So now she is away and he wants to push back into her life.

I donít see how distancing yourself from someone who is controlling, distrustful and unsupportive is acting crazy, weird or extreme.

If anything his behavior boarders of being passive aggressive.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:44 AM

6,158 posts, read 3,883,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by demo13 View Post
you are right english is not my first language and im sorry for that,i'll explain why did i do come in to the stage off not trusting her at that moment
a couple night's when we where together phone was burning if you know what i mean,she in did has a lot of her female frend's and when they are borred that's what they do txting all night and day,message after message and she was constantly being distracted by phone,around new year i thought her in a small lie and with time my suspicion was growing and lead to me not trusting her,leak of communication was main problem with us and i end up controlling freak,simply because her being pregnant wake up a big fear in me not lose her,IM coming from a broken family and i didn't want my child to have same horrible life like i did,i didn't listen her at the time and than is my biggest mistake ,them fu*** phone calls where from her friends' she had misscarage and i didn't know at that moment what is going on,adding that she was under the hormone attack and being all moody i thought only at the worse possible scenario
and i know i deserve to be judged,i was fool and if i can take back time i would but what is done is done
her sister has a majoer role asweel in all off this,at the begging she was envy on her sister because she had a boyfriend and that she is not settle down,so she was making scenes,crying all the time being depressed and i didnt know from what part should i take it and how to react my ex was between me and her all the time,mainly because they live together,and when she found out that she is prego the first thing what she was worrying about is will she move out we me,she didnt even say congrat's and things like that,should i mention that here where im single mom get everything(free house,payed bils,social help) and me as father i got screwed,but i dont mind paying for my kid it's my pleasure
[SIZE=-3][/SIZE]
Regarding the bolded-that doesn't say why you thought she was maybe cheating on you. In an earlier post you questioned her fidelity. In my opinion, I don't think you thought she cheated. I think you're jealous of her relationship with her friends and you were nosey to see what they were texting about all the time. THAT is why she's upset and you seem to be blaming hormones and pregancy for her reaction. I think she'd react the same way if she wasn't pregnant. What lie did you catch? You're not giving all the necessary details. Instead you're telling about all the drama with her sister.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:46 AM

3,098 posts, read 2,059,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I didn't say you were lying. It would be nice if we had more details about what caused you to think she was unfaithful and how that went down.
I believe his post above explains it (sort of) his girl was texting a friend that had a a miscarriage, I think he thought it was something else, so if that is correct, then the girl has every right to be annoyed. Sounds like our OP is quite insecure, I was expecting to hear some sort of evidence that something was up, but I don't think there was.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:48 AM

3,098 posts, read 2,059,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
Regarding the bolded-that doesn't say why you thought she was maybe cheating on you. In an earlier post you questioned her fidelity. In my opinion, I don't think you thought she cheated. I think you're jealous of her relationship with her friends and you were nosey to see what they were texting about all the time. THAT is why she's upset and you seem to be blaming hormones and pregancy for her reaction. I think she'd react the same way if she wasn't pregnant. What lie did you catch? You're not giving all the necessary details. Instead you're telling about all the drama with her sister.
I agree!...this guy seems very insecure..possible abandonment issues...he cannot seem to leave the girl some space.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post

What do you two think a pregnant womanís reaction should be when her bf checks her phone and checks up on her constantly and tells her he doesnít trust her and doubts the baby is his and the same time being indifferent and judgmental if not just downright an a hole about her morning sickness and symptoms of pregnancy. He admits to pushing her away. So now she is away and he wants to push back into her life.

I donít see how distancing yourself from someone who is controlling, distrustful and unsupportive is acting crazy, weird or extreme.

If anything his behavior boarders of being passive aggressive.
i NEVER said to her that baby is not mine,NEVER even cross my mind,what do you mean unsupportive?i was there for her what ever she needed me,im working night shift's during her first month i barely sleep a 2 or 3 hour's driving her to her frend's,buying stuff for her,bringing hot meals simply because she didnt feel god at the time,i bellive that after all of my effort what i did and what i put my self through i did deserve a bit of love,that's why i start doubting her love twoards me,because she just went cold twoards me and i was confussed and this is how i end up distrustful,

Old 04-18-2012, 10:51 AM

6,357 posts, read 5,711,924 times
That's what I've been saying - He sounds controlling, etc...

Yes, abandonment issues for sure...

Old 04-18-2012, 10:51 AM

4,231 posts, read 2,555,589 times
Adoption please!

Old 04-18-2012, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
txting her ex to make my self a bit clear,and how i know?well i play football with him,and i was with him when he recived a txt from her,should i say that she doesn't know that im a god friend with him?and when i ask her about it she lie and that hurt me badly,but i went over that and i forgive and try to move on,and focus on us
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.