Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 01:21 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,281,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post

Now, at what point did it become your (new) wife's obligation to have sex with you more frequently than you were when you were dating? Is it because you are now living together? Is it because she is now your wife and that includes certain obligations?

Enlighten me please....
I find it rather sad that you fear marriage and raising children...because you fear sex may become less....you're missing out on a great part of life...but to each his own.....I feel sad for you that you would choose a path in life based on what other men have said about how lacking their sex lives are...it doesn't have to be that way you know....the frequency that you have sex doesn't have to change just because you marry someone....and for those in a respectful...thoughful...mature...loving...curteou s...supporting...marriage it doesn't...it might slow down a little with children around...but that's not to say that it can't pick up, and become even more when they're not....sex can never be good when one of the partners feels "obliged"....and that could only happen when someone expects way more than they're willing to give of themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2012, 01:27 PM

838 posts, read 1,876,568 times
I'll throw the health issue into the debate ... unfortunately, I still have the same raging hormones I had as a teenager (I'm 57) ... it's unfortunate because with my wife's many health issues, sex has averaged about once a month for 7-8 years ...

Old 04-20-2012, 02:56 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,856,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Sorry to say it but most of the women getting cheating on aren't giving it out at home or are nagging bytches and the husband can't take it anymore..
I hate to admit that you're probably right, with the exception of certain guys. You know the type, there is a certain type of guy that just has that look and personality where you KNOW he's a cheater. I dated a couple in college, and, yeah, once I got to know the type, I can recognize it from a mile away. But in most cases, the ones where people gasp and whisper and say things like "Wow, I can't believe it"...that's often the reason.

I'm so glad my husband and I still can't keep our hands off each other. I guess we're either very lucky, very well matched, or just horny. Not sure which.

Old 04-22-2012, 01:35 PM

164 posts, read 329,218 times
My wife and I, when we were dating would have sex atleast 5 times a week! Then we got married it went down to 2 times a week, then we had 2 more kids in the next 6yrs and i was lucky if it was 4-5 times a month, but for the ladt 2 years i am lucky if its once every 6weeks if not longer! She is a stay at home mom. I cook, clean, do all shopping and pay all the bills. I can't seem to understand what i am. Doing wrong?? Maybe a women com enlighten me on my problem lol???

Old 04-22-2012, 06:06 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson15 View Post
My wife and I, when we were dating would have sex atleast 5 times a week! Then we got married it went down to 2 times a week, then we had 2 more kids in the next 6yrs and i was lucky if it was 4-5 times a month, but for the ladt 2 years i am lucky if its once every 6weeks if not longer! She is a stay at home mom. I cook, clean, do all shopping and pay all the bills. I can't seem to understand what i am. Doing wrong?? Maybe a women com enlighten me on my problem lol???
I recommend you read "The Five Love Languages" and be willing to learn which one your wife speaks (then she can learn which one you speak).

Don't let this situation continue or you'll end up either cheating or just leaving home once your kids grow up

http://www.5lovelanguages.com/learn-...ove-languages/

Last edited by lovesMountains; 04-22-2012 at 06:15 PM..

Old 04-22-2012, 06:19 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Sorry to say it but most of the women getting cheating on aren't giving it out at home or are nagging bytches and the husband can't take it anymore..
Ah, no wonder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships