Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 10:31 AM

802 posts, read 1,673,564 times

Advertisements

I'm honestly just interested in others opinions. I'm not insecure or self-conscious of myself, just simply wondering. By the way, I am 18 years old and in my final year of high school. Please be honest.

I don't know why my head was tilted in the second pic..lol, but whatever.
Attached Thumbnails
Ladies: Am I good looking?-0421021115.jpg   Ladies: Am I good looking?-0421021113.jpg  

Old 04-21-2012, 10:45 AM

826 posts, read 1,887,761 times
You are cute, but you need to smile more.... you look a tad afraid, nervous.
Also, you might want to consider working out, it gives a guy swag and confidence.
But then again, I am not a teenager, but these are my tips

Old 04-21-2012, 11:06 AM

Yeah I worked out in preparation for baseball, but I never noticed any marginal improvements. And I'm not a picture person..lol, so that might explain the nervous look

Old 04-21-2012, 11:09 AM

733 posts, read 1,659,437 times
You look twice as attractive in the picture on the right than the one on the left, I agree with Peacelilies, smiling is the key.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:21 AM

1,206 posts, read 2,918,982 times
Want to hear an opinion from a guy?

Id say you look like an average teenager. I can definitely see you looking more attractive to women as you mature a bit more, gain some muscle, dress well, and look more confident/smile.

When it comes to guys, how you hold yourself and your personality is the most important to attracting women. But remember, you only need to attract that one woman thats right for you. Don't be brain washed by society to think you need to be some sorta playboy being with different women every week to be happy.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:32 AM

1,639 posts, read 2,192,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsh0t View Post
Want to hear an opinion from a guy?

Id say you look like an average teenager. I can definitely see you looking more attractive to women as you mature a bit more, gain some muscle, dress well, and look more confident/smile.

When it comes to guys, how you hold yourself and your personality is the most important to attracting women. But remember, you only need to attract that one woman thats right for you. Don't be brain washed by society to think you need to be some sorta playboy being with different women every week to be happy.
I agree with the first bolded comment. I think you look cute now, but can see you getting even better looking with maturity and all that other stuff.

As far as the second bolded comment, it is true that how you hold yourself and your personality is huge. However, as a woman, If I dont like how you look, it wont matter HOW you carry yourself. I think thats the case for most people. The raw physical attraction.. (just looks)..has to be there. Then how you carry yourself/attitude is a very close second.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:10 PM

Thanks for the replies. Also, is there a difference between cute and hot? Is cute just a way to describe someone that is younger? And do I look younger than 18 because I get that sometimes where I work?

Old 04-21-2012, 12:33 PM

30,412 posts, read 21,638,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees1212 View Post
Thanks for the replies. Also, is there a difference between cute and hot? Is cute just a way to describe someone that is younger? And do I look younger than 18 because I get that sometimes where I work?
Guy opinion here. You have to work with what you have in my opinion. When I was your age and into my 20's I worked out like a fiend and was ripped. Yeah, some girls thought that was attractive, but a good smile and friendly personality is even more attractive. What I found out as I got older is that personality over rules almost everything, barring that your not exremely out of shape. Being comfortable with yourself and the confidence it brings is everything; Smile, relax, run with the cute thing if that is what is attractive about you.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:49 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,874,801 times
Personality and character are what animates a person and makes them good or not-so-good looking, from my perspective. There is nothing wrong with your looks - how is your personality and character?

I agree that smiling would increase your attractiveness factor.

Old 04-21-2012, 01:18 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,772,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees1212 View Post
It varies among people, but generally I think "hot" implies sexy, as in you just want to rip their clothes off right then and there.

Cute is generally attractive, but not necessarily in a lusty way. Cute implies a person is nice to look at, maybe a little wholesome looking.

Neither will get kicked out of bed so no worries since you are still in high school anyway. LOL Cute is appropriate for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.