Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 10:49 AM

179 posts, read 308,605 times

Advertisements

I've come to the conclusion that the types of women who make a good wife are generally relatively boring and/or stingy lovers with lower than average libidos.

Let me clarify - I am NOT expecting a slave. I am married to a woman who is wonderful in all ways except one, and that's that she has no libido and when we do have sex, she lies there like a mannequin. I don't expect to have clean socks and food on the table or anything archaic, just someone who is faithful, a partner, and who loves me fully and doesn't look for any outside action.

I haven't cheated, and won't. I do, however, use this board to vent a little bit at times and have to please myself often.

I romance her, I treat her well, etc., but she is NEVER in the mood. In fact, in our counseling sessions, she admits she has "never really enjoyed sex, and never had much desire for it".

Women I've dated who were sexual vixens got bored with me after a while, or, cheated on me.

Am I right? Is it almost impossible to find a woman who is good marriage material AND has the kind of sex drive that most men would like their wife to have??

It seems so, and here on this site, it also seems like most of the women who admit to having a high libido are bisexual/bicurious, don't marry and don't want to, etc. etc. etc.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:52 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
Should have married a hot and spicy latina woman or a European woman. They are non-friggin stop with the lovin.

Im married to a European woman right now and its great. Dated a LOT of latina women in my lifetime and let me tell you - WOW!!! Im talking about WOW because of ALL of them, not a few, not most, but ALL of them were WOW when it came to sex and treating me well.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:57 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
It's quite possible to have both, but I don't know if it's possible in your situation because you are already married to someone who is not both.

Is your wife trying to work on the issue, or are you doing all the pushing? Does she willingly go to counseling? Was it her idea? If she is not truly interested in working on the problem, it's not going to get better. It might also be something that can't really be fixed.

What does she expect you to do about your needs? Have you asked her?

Old 04-23-2012, 11:00 AM

4,862 posts, read 7,959,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Should have married a hot and spicy latina woman or a European woman. They are non-friggin stop with the lovin.

Im married to a European woman right now and its great. Dated a LOT of latina women in my lifetime and let me tell you - WOW!!! Im talking about WOW because of ALL of them, not a few, not most, but ALL of them were WOW when it came to sex and treating me well.
I second this post. I'm also finding Asian women have some fire in them also. Hopefully this won't turn into a American women thing but ladies there is a difference in cultures when speaking about relationships. Then again I had no clue some Asian women had problems with some Asian men and want nothing to do with them due to the subservient expectations of marriage.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:02 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,855,620 times
Well said, Julia.

Both is possible, because I am it!! My husband and I have amazing sex still after all these years, and while sure, I see other attractive men, I dont cheat with them!

Old 04-23-2012, 11:02 AM

29,737 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Was she a tiger in the sack before you got married? It sounds like sometimes men are upset that the quiet, demure woman that they married doesn't suddenly become a nympho after the vows are said.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:04 AM

7,844 posts, read 13,229,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR76 View Post
I've come to the conclusion that the types of women who make a good wife are generally relatively boring and/or stingy lovers with lower than average libidos.

Let me clarify - I am NOT expecting a slave. I am married to a woman who is wonderful in all ways except one, and that's that she has no libido and when we do have sex, she lies there like a mannequin. I don't expect to have clean socks and food on the table or anything archaic, just someone who is faithful, a partner, and who loves me fully and doesn't look for any outside action.

I haven't cheated, and won't. I do, however, use this board to vent a little bit at times and have to please myself often.

I romance her, I treat her well, etc., but she is NEVER in the mood. In fact, in our counseling sessions, she admits she has "never really enjoyed sex, and never had much desire for it".

Women I've dated who were sexual vixens got bored with me after a while, or, cheated on me.

Am I right? Is it almost impossible to find a woman who is good marriage material AND has the kind of sex drive that most men would like their wife to have??

It seems so, and here on this site, it also seems like most of the women who admit to having a high libido are bisexual/bicurious, don't marry and don't want to, etc. etc. etc.
I love how men and women come here to vent about their spouses' lack of libido during marriage when in actuality, the spouse didn't have the drive BEFORE marriage. Your wife openly admits that she never cared for sex. What is the problem then? Not all women (or all men for that matter) have high libidos. To think that there are people out there who really don't enjoy sex

Regarding the blue bolded comment...hmmmm...did it occur to you that maybe your wife didn't enjoy sex with you but still loves you for all the other qualities so she just says that she never cared for sex? If I'm bored with a partner then I find ways to spice it up, not cheat.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:04 AM

35 posts, read 68,162 times
Quote:

So why did you end up with a Euro wife? Why did you let the opportunities with those Latinas go by you?

Old 04-23-2012, 11:06 AM

7,844 posts, read 13,229,550 times
Quote:

I've heard a lot of men say that. I'm one of those fiesty, passionate Italian women . We wanna keep our men happy at the dinner table and in the bedroom

Old 04-23-2012, 11:12 AM

625 posts, read 902,563 times
Tim,
Was it always this way since day 1 or things changed over time?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships