Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 01:08 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,744,712 times

Advertisements

Not that piece of dung movie, what if your spouse gives you a hall pass for a week? You won't be going to the bathroom, but the freedom to do as you please without harming your relationship. Would you do it as an excuse to cheat on your spouse, or take some time off from your spouse to enjoy yourself?

I dedicated this thread after watching the piece of dung movie, "Hall Pass" and would like some valuable input from C-D forum members.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2012, 01:10 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,140,209 times
I just couldn't do it. I'm a monogamous person when I'm in a relationship.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:20 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,700,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
Not that piece of dung movie, what if your spouse gives you a hall pass for a week? You won't be going to the bathroom, but the freedom to do as you please without harming your relationship. Would you do it as an excuse to cheat on your spouse, or take some time off from your spouse to enjoy yourself?

I dedicated this thread after watching the piece of dung movie, "Hall Pass" and would like some valuable input from C-D forum members.
The thing is, people is solid relationships don't attempt to control their partners.

Each partner controls themselves.

I don't need to give my husband a hall pass - he would just take it if he ever wanted to, and vice versa.

The thing is, neither of us wants to. We are together because we WANT to be and we also want one another more than we could ever want anyone else.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:21 PM

In the movie, the guys were too much of a chicken to hang out with other women. I would of been like that if I was too attached to someone.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:25 PM

6,793 posts, read 5,660,117 times
I always assumed when my wife gave me a Hall Pass which I refer to as a Kitchen Pass that meant I get to play golf.. never thought it meant I could have sex with another women... DAMMIT, i been doing this all wrong!

Old 04-24-2012, 02:04 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,448,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post

What the hell is a "hall pass"?

Who the hell would give their spouse the o.k. to cheat on them?

That's why marriages are falling apart, people are not dedicated too busy wondering about if the other side is greener.

I didn't get married to give my husband a "hall pass".... Seriously? Why bother being married in the first place? For a hall pass?

Ridiculous.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:05 PM

4,489 posts, read 10,943,013 times
No way. If I had a week to live however I wanted to, I'd spend the whole week with my husband. I married him because there's no one I'd rather spend a week with

Geez, I miss him even when one of us has to travel for 4 or 5 measly days on business.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:06 PM

7,372 posts, read 14,674,794 times
Well my girlfriend and I have the celebrity list. Any celeb on the list is fair game, as if salma hayek or jessica alba would sleep with me if I saw them in the local bar.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
What the hell is a "hall pass"?
A Hall Pass is permission given by one's spouse to another so they can do whatever they want without harming the relationship.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:23 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,700,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
No way. If I had a week to live however I wanted to, I'd spend the whole week with my husband. I married him because there's no one I'd rather spend a week with

Geez, I miss him even when one of us has to travel for 4 or 5 measly days on business.
I miss mine when he leaves the room, lol, so I know how you feel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships