Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Three some
No. I dont have this fantasy and would not partake in it either way. 18 47.37%
Yes, whats fair is fair. (If that was her fantisy) 14 36.84%
No. I would be interested in a 3 some that involved a women but never another man. 6 15.79%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 11:40 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,281,720 times

Advertisements

The Pegasus thread got me thinking...obviously there are a lot of men out there whose fantasies include another women joining in with a current girlfriend/wife/FWB etc. I am curious to those of you who have considered the idea either a. only in your head b. out loud to friends c. out loud to your current partner or d. gone as far to propose the idea to your partner, how many of you would be game if the tables were turned?

If you'r fantasies involve another women, would you be up for her fantasy included another man?

Old 05-17-2012, 11:42 AM

3,876 posts, read 6,784,507 times
I was offered to perform in a threesome with two women. I turned them down. I didn't quite feel comfortable with them yet. If I truly loved somebody and she was willing to try a threesome with me and another women, I would most certainly be open to the idea of a threesome with another male. BUT, I personally think I am far too jealous at this age to do any of that with somebody I love.

Old 05-17-2012, 11:48 AM

9,131 posts, read 19,903,572 times
I've never had this fantasy or desire for a three-some. My wife is all I need!

To be honest, the idea of it turns me off.

Old 05-17-2012, 11:49 AM

17,720 posts, read 13,442,483 times
Been there done that too many feelings come into play. I don't share period I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Old 05-17-2012, 11:52 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,936,384 times
Would I have ever done it? Back when I was single, most definitely! In fact, I had the opportunity. A female friend of mine hooked me up with a sort of booty call with her friend. We were in a place in the park where there were caves, and one thing led to another with myself and her friend. My female friend was with someone, and she wanted to fool around with me, but it never happened, because she was afraid that she would like me too much, and I wouldn't feel the same way. So, it didn't happen. Now, I suppose I could have been a little more persistent as I would have rather have "hooked up" with her, than her friend, but hey... I was young and well... you know.....

Now today, as a married man. I couldn't do it. I took the vows of marriage very seriously.

Old 05-17-2012, 12:00 PM

11,329 posts, read 9,217,989 times
Two women only but not unless we were all friends. I have no interest in jealousy nor a one night experiment type of thing.

Old 05-17-2012, 12:03 PM

16,393 posts, read 30,834,700 times
I would do it single, and since I don't plan on a serious relationship any time soon I would be ALL for it. I have never done it and it has always kind of been a goal for me to do, but I think I have to be MUCH more smooth of a talker or find some really drunk girls.

If I was in a commited relationship or married, I would not like that whatsoever, I don't think another person should be in any part of a relationship like that (in my opinion) you guys can do whatever floats your boat

Old 05-17-2012, 12:06 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,281,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I would do it single, and since I don't plan on a serious relationship any time soon I would be ALL for it. I have never done it and it has always kind of been a goal for me to do, but I think I have to be MUCH more smooth of a talker or find some really drunk girls.

If I was in a commited relationship or married, I would not like that whatsoever, I don't think another person should be in any part of a relationship like that (in my opinion) you guys can do whatever floats your boat
So you'd be up for either? Or only 2 girls one guy?

Old 05-17-2012, 12:12 PM

19,607 posts, read 20,074,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Been there done that too many feelings come into play. I don't share period I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Yuuuup.

Old 05-17-2012, 12:15 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,133,257 times
I've had threesomes with two women several times in my life, and I can tell you from personal experience that they aren't all that there "cracked up to be". Having said that, one in particular was "mind blowing". The rest, were so-so.

I'll try to further explain. One girl had a bf, but liked me. I was doing her best friend and she came in and you can take it from there. Emotionally, you could feel the jealousy. It was a long night. I was very drunk and ejaculating didn't come easy at a time where I would have liked it too.

A few other incidents, I put too much pressure on myself to "please" both women and it just lost its fun. I am a "pleaser" by nature. I am very passionate and I always want the lady to walk away totally satisfied. Not to say that they always do. Just saying, that I would want them too. I'm not too full of myself. I am sure there are some that thought, "uhh, it was ok!". "Anyhow, my point was that "psychologically" I just put too much pressure on myself. Only two of my threesomes were the type where the girls did things with each other. So maybe that is why I felt so much pressure to please them both.

It's tough enough to "really" please one women, let alone two. And when I say "please", I mean, them really getting off, and more than once..

It's more a mind thing for me. I would assume some would agree. There are those "exceptions" whom only care about themselves and could care less if the women gets hers..I guess it would be lovely for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships