Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 06:04 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,715,739 times

Advertisements

More and more women are doing this these days.

More women are going to women after having relationships with men.

Some of these women come back to men and some continue to stay with women.

Any woman who switches teams after bad experiences with men weren't totally straight to begin with.

Old 04-28-2012, 06:07 PM

52,196 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Good lord these dumb ass threads....

If I have some bad experiences with women doesn't mean I'm gonna start jonesing for the pole....

Here, a couple more.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:53 PM

5,819 posts, read 5,619,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeBodyUK View Post
I used to work a with lesbian whose girlfriend was a lady who had been physically abused by her ex- husband. According to her, her girlfriend got turned off men because her ex treated her so badly.
This is a fairly common explanation I've heard, yet its really just another example of throwin a whole gender under the bus because of the few bad types that YOU (the person in question) keep attracting. If you decide to act on homo- or bisexual feelings, that homo/bisexuality was in you all along. To say that one gender caused so much grief that you completely write them off is BS, because it is going off the presumption that in "going gay" you cant encounter the same tragic situations. If the person in question hasnt worked towards correcting their flaws, their actions wont change and they'll attract the same type anywhere, be it man or woman...

Old 04-29-2012, 02:27 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,569,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't just try dating women. I am so sick of the men in Dallas's SHALLOW dating pool, it's pathetic.

Just to clarify, I don't think people choose to be gay. But I do think a lot of women have somewhat....elastic...sexuality...and I've known only a few women who didn't consider themselves at least somewhat bi.
This is the reason more and more women are becoming lesbians....because they're "sick of men" and its a serious problem because there has become a HUGE supply of single men in this country and very few if any single women that it has forced a lot of men into homosexuality

And sad to say BigDGeek, the dating pool will be shallow anywhere you go, thats a fact. Just do what I do and take whatever you can get

But, you as a women have the upper hand. Because we live in a country where single men outnumber single women 4 to 1, you can have any man you want. For men its not easy, because usually after a few months of sexless dating, endless love notes, and thousands of dollars spent on women, we STILL end up single

As for me, women cannot stand me so Im abstinent but not by choice

Old 04-29-2012, 03:42 AM

3,565 posts, read 7,974,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
This is the reason more and more women are becoming lesbians....because they're "sick of men" and its a serious problem because there has become a HUGE supply of single men in this country and very few if any single women that it has forced a lot of men into homosexuality

And sad to say BigDGeek, the dating pool will be shallow anywhere you go, thats a fact. Just do what I do and take whatever you can get

But, you as a women have the upper hand. Because we live in a country where single men outnumber single women 4 to 1, you can have any man you want. For men its not easy, because usually after a few months of sexless dating, endless love notes, and thousands of dollars spent on women, we STILL end up single

As for me, women cannot stand me so Im abstinent but not by choice
If men and women are roughly each 50% of the population, with slightly more women, how can single men out number women 4 to 1?

Old 04-29-2012, 03:56 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,569,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKAN View Post
If men and women are roughly each 50% of the population, with slightly more women, how can single men out number women 4 to 1?
Im just calling it as I see it. When I go out on Friday and Saturday nights to Downtown Orlando, I always see way more men then I do women. And the women are always with a man or multiple men

Regardless of whether or not women have a slight majority, single and available women are in very short supply

Old 04-29-2012, 12:43 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,852,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeBodyUK View Post
I used to work a with lesbian whose girlfriend was a lady who had been physically abused by her ex- husband. According to her, her girlfriend got turned off men because her ex treated her so badly.
I had a lawyer friend who used to have a pipeline into the gossip. He regularly pointed out situations where lesbians were beating their girlfriends too. Surprised me.

Would that turn them back on to men?

Now that they can get married, I suspect that there will be financial consequences so such activity may be on the wane, like it has been in conventional marriages.

Old 04-29-2012, 12:44 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,852,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
Im just calling it as I see it. When I go out on Friday and Saturday nights to Downtown Orlando, I always see way more men then I do women. And the women are always with a man or multiple men

Regardless of whether or not women have a slight majority, single and available women are in very short supply
Nearly all of the rest are single women with kids. They don't go out for that type of dating.

Old 04-29-2012, 12:51 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,357,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
I had a lawyer friend who used to have a pipeline into the gossip. He regularly pointed out situations where lesbians were beating their girlfriends too. Surprised me.
I believe it. The big boxy one beating up on the more petite one, because that one probably gets more attention and has more cheating options. And if 2 big ones get together, then you have something from the Worldwide Wrestling Federation.

Old 04-29-2012, 01:22 PM

13,768 posts, read 38,183,403 times
Thread is closed..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships