Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2012, 07:52 PM

24,606 posts, read 55,920,063 times

Advertisements

^ Agree with what you say. The females of all races, for some reason, feel a greater pressure to be part of the 'mainstream' of 'white society.' I don't think all do it to elevate their status: some just fall in love with the person. I think in part, too, because white females are a bit more judgemental about 'dating out' (despite what some say). WF/BM marriages are far less common than casual dating.

Old 04-28-2012, 07:55 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,245,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
That type of basher isn't actual dating asians. He is merely daydreaming about someday going to a country in which the woman are so poor they are more beta than he is. He will make her his wife, and forever she will stay looking young and having sex with him on a regular basis. Her post was about men who actually date real live women.
True, that. Those bashers are out there looking for what certain in the military refer to as LBFMs PBR--little brown f[ornicating] machines, powered by rice. OH, me so HO-ny!

Such daydreams, and the morons who indulge them, are as racist as anything else spewed onto this forum in recent weeks.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:06 PM

5,794 posts, read 5,576,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snd485 View Post
I've only ever heard black guys say this."

And its a damn shame, cause I've only ever heard black guys say this too. I am the only black man in a company of white folk, some of the guys whom I've socialized with outside of work, some of whom like minority women (one is dating a Boriqua), but you NEVER hear a white man say this, and certainly if one does its not in the presence of blacks or anyone besides their immediate circle. America today, black men are tripping over themselves to make sure they earn TV spots so the whole world knows how petty they are in regards to dating, and in the real world, in certain regions, they are tripping over themselves to make the same proclamations...

"Write off" a whole race or ethnicity of women? And then we wonder why we have certain stereotypes of us in America. Tom's a dancin again...

Old 04-28-2012, 09:01 PM

45 posts, read 74,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post

Sorry I don't buy it. Quite the contrary black women value and emulate caucasian aesthetics from their personal investment in the multi billion hair straightening, weave and wig buying, to abusing and adapting their appearence by utilizing skin lighteners. Black men never do any of the above.

This has to be one of the most ridiculous statements that I have ever read on this board. First of all only a small percentage of black women would EVER bleach their skin. Secondly,why would ANY man buy wigs, straighten hair or get weaves??? Black men are not known to do that because they are MEN. They are not women and would not buy or use these products. How many heterosexual men do you know that would straighten their hair or use relaxer? Simply ridiculous.

Having a white male partner simply makes the fantasy become a full blown reality for them. In their minds, they can not only look like a white woman, but the idea of being his mate becomes the missing piece of the puzzle.

Black women who date white men are not trying to be white women. They are exercising their right to date outside their race. Either that or they have fallen in love with a white man- wow! imagine that. Where did you get this off base theory from? Does this mean that Black men who date White woman want to be white? Do White men who date Asian women secretly want to become Asian? Oh please.

A black woman is just like any other "independent" minded woman with an entitlement mentality. Many of them figure that if they attain a certain degree of higher education; can attain a specific career title and income, in addition to residing in specific neighborhoods, taking vacations to certain places with a pertinence for other "eclectic" eurocentric tastes (wine, trips to Martha's Vinyard etc), and other trajectories that elevate themselves into a white oriented black-less social world, then it only makes senes that their having a white male by virtue of his racially inherited social status is no different to her than any other commodity, whether it's a Louis Vutton bag or an expensive luxury car.

Overall, black women are much more heavily invested into eurocentric ideals than black men ever were.

You think you got black women all figured out, don't you?? Well you don't because you are dead wrong and all your info is based on assumptions and misinformation-YOURS.

Your dreaming if you think it plays out any differently. Black women are just as "brainwashed" by observing a lifetime of white males being epitomized as social status sex symbols ("white" knights in shining armor) as any minority male has observed in white women being held up as the most attractive female.

furthermore, there isn't any evidence to subtantiate your claim that white male and black female pairings are economically, academically or socially compatiable than any other pairing. You simply made that up lol.

If anything, from what I've noticed, the black women tend to be more educated, more financially stable, more upwardly mobile and far better looking than their white male counterparts. I hear black women often commenting on some of the white women that some black men date, but I think it's high time someone spoke on the John Goodman's and Peter Griffens that I've witnessed "Halle Berry" walking around with lately as well. Many of you conveniently talk about how good the black female partner looks, but you tend to leave out the issue of to how unattractive their white male counterparts are.

No one has said that the white men who date black women are greek gods. I am sure there are some "Halle Berry'" types with some "John Goodmans". But, it still doesn't change the fact that in alot of non exceptional BM/WW relationships the white women resemble "Rosanne Barrs". By the way the real Halle Berry is dating Olivier Martinez, a good looking french white man.

Either way, even if you read the full study on divorce rates of interracial marriage, white female/black male, as well as white female/Asian male couples tend to have the HIGHEST divorce rates attributed to external influences such as "racism." Asian males are financially and academically the most "successful" men in America per capita, yet when paired with a white female they tend to have HIGHER divorce rates than normal. Why is that?

White/White couples also have HIGHER divorce rates than black female/white male couples as well. If you attribute the "success" of compatibility between BW/WM as having the lowest divorce rates in comparison to other couples (NOT just black male/white famale) regardless of the combination--then you are essentially stating that black women and white men are socially, academically, financially and have values in closer alignment with one another more than any other pairing--interracial or intraracial. I wonder if white guys are flattered by that assertion?

You wonder if white men would be flattered by this? What is it to you? Do you honestly think that white women are always flattered whenever they are approached by black men? There are some that are not. So it goes both ways.

Plus, white male/black female data is skewed due to their much lower numbers and higher age ranges (i.e. the black women tend to be older, and lonely; the white males older and divorced). There's far more varience with black male/white female couples in both income, age range, academic achievement.
It is skewed to YOU because it doesn't support your assertions. You have an excuse for every piece of info that does not support your opinions and assumptions. You are always posting about BM/WW interracial relationships, all the while bashing black women in the process. Honestly you need to find something else to obsess about.

Last edited by betterlife4me; 04-28-2012 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: typos

Old 04-28-2012, 09:12 PM

6,453 posts, read 6,995,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by murksiderock View Post
And its a damn shame, cause I've only ever heard black guys say this too. I am the only black man in a company of white folk, some of the guys whom I've socialized with outside of work, some of whom like minority women (one is dating a Boriqua), but you NEVER hear a white man say this, and certainly if one does its not in the presence of blacks or anyone besides their immediate circle. America today, black men are tripping over themselves to make sure they earn TV spots so the whole world knows how petty they are in regards to dating, and in the real world, in certain regions, they are tripping over themselves to make the same proclamations...

"Write off" a whole race or ethnicity of women? And then we wonder why we have certain stereotypes of us in America. Tom's a dancin again...
Watch and learn...

Black Women's Interracial Relationship Circle

Old 04-28-2012, 09:22 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,653,596 times
Quote:
The person who created this site is a complete idiot. Why are you paying attention to a moron?

Old 04-28-2012, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
The person who created this site is a complete idiot. Why are you paying attention to a moron?

If she's a "complete idiot" then many more black women are "complete idiots" than I thought, because she has quite a following.

And she isn't the only one, there are a litany of blogs similar to hers. I just think it's funny how folks pretend as if black women like the types in these blogs don't exist.

Old 04-28-2012, 09:37 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,589,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
When are we ALL going to just be honest and just admit that (many and/or some) Black men view White women (or non-Black women) as a trophy? Or as a symbol that they have "arrived" just like a BMW or Mercedes, the house on the hill and the Rolex watch?
You're right...........but what do you say to the army of Black women here who "prefer" (wink, wink) non-Black men?

Old 04-28-2012, 09:51 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,653,596 times
Quote:
If she's a "complete idiot" then many more black women are "complete idiots" than I thought, because she has quite a following.

And she isn't the only one, there are a litany of blogs similar to hers. I just think it's funny how folks pretend as if black women like the types in these blogs don't exist.
Yes, there are a lot of idiots in the world. Don't you have a TV? Most shows cater to idiots. Most people of all races are idiots.

Why do you base your entire outlook on the actions of idiots? It sounds like you are one of them.

Old 04-28-2012, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
You need to go back and read the whole thread, black women in here are the ones saying "black men hate themselves" "black men have been brainwashed by the media" "I have to date white men, because there are no black men on my level" that's the only bashing I see in here going. No other race if men have to put up with this foolishness except black men. I see a lot lot of whites dudes who date asians and Latino dudes who date white women, I'm pretty sure the women of their same ethnic group don't say these type of things.
+1

Folks are reading what they want. I've said it a million and 1 times, it is politically correct to bash black men with steretypes and attempt to pass it off with a poetical license as "truth." Black women are exceptionally skilled at doing this because society will not check them for doing so. As far as I can see, the black men who are not just sitting back idly are playing defense here. A few of the black women on the board write some wildly racist/stereotypical stuff around here about black men, rep one another and then get upset when someone else responds in kind. Like you said, black men are the only ones who have to put up with this...

Last edited by itshim; 04-28-2012 at 10:02 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.