Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 01:59 PM

17,633 posts, read 22,624,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Naw, those rubber dolls are pretty sturdy.
hahahahaha...Sex Doll

We started giving blood when i served in our military. After, at times, we were given a little scotch whiskey in a paper cup. Had to drink quick cos the cup would start leaking.

I'm very sorry your beloved brother is ill darlin'.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:07 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,449 times
Maybe the problem is how he presented his experience here. Could have received different reactions if he was simply sharing how he dated a girl who didn’t mind doing something to save each other money on the date and still have fun and enjoy each other’s company and in the end somehow there was sex. But he sounded as if he had bad motives and it just doesn’t sound nice.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:33 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,062,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-turtle View Post
Uh, dude, I took a girl out for 2 drinks, talked for like 2 hours, just threw out there: "Hey, wanna come back to my place and hang out?" She said yes. Done deal. Cost me maybe $20
And she is probably posting somewhere else...

"I couldn't get this dude to shut up...he just kept talking and talking for 2 damn hours! All I wanted was a good lay"

I'm thinking you didn't even have to spend that $20. If that's all it took to get her in bed, she was already heading in that direction before the date.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:32 PM

22,314 posts, read 29,395,806 times
Why am I not surprised at this OP at all??

Old 05-01-2012, 03:38 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,583,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
I bet NO ONE tops mine from last night.

Went on a date with a chick from the gym. Appetizers and drinks at Applebee's followed by a movie.

I'm not looking to get into anything serious with this chick but we've been flirting for a while and she suggested the date, so I said why not.

When we leave the restaurant, we decide to walk to the theater which is on the other end of the same strip mall. We get there and parked in front of the theater is a large tour bus with a huge sign on the side: FREE MOVIE TICKETS. The catch? You have to donate blood to get them.

I point the bus out to my date and ask what she thinks. She responds in her Latina accented, "Ooh, I don't know, I not like needles." I give her an adventurous grin and tell her that saving money and saving lives is a win-win. "Okay, okay, if you want to." She actually smiled about it.

Twenty minutes and two pints of blood later, we cruise into the movie for free.

I'll spare the details of the rest of the date; the important thing is it ended with both of us back at my place -- more specifically, my bedroom.

So.... can any of you "cheap date and proud of it" fellas top that one???
Dinner at Jack in the Box, a stroll on Newport Beach, Ca pier (free), then sex in my truck all night right by the ocean (free as truck served as motel).

Total cost= 14 dollars plus gas.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:46 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,686,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Maybe the problem is how he presented his experience here. Could have received different reactions if he was simply sharing how he dated a girl who didn’t mind doing something to save each other money on the date and still have fun and enjoy each other’s company and in the end somehow there was sex. But he sounded as if he had bad motives and it just doesn’t sound nice.
it's Pimpy, his motives are almost never pure

Old 05-01-2012, 03:54 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,583,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh u View Post
. Where does she tip the scales at?
Big women know how to sex a man up REAL good because they know they're at a disadvantage compared to the thin girls.

It's understandable if big women are not your thing, but I would give one big girl a chance if you haven't before.

Old 05-03-2012, 07:56 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,174,569 times
It's okay. It's understandable you haven't resitricted yourself to anything as it would appear you're lucky to get table scraps.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:21 AM

44,346 posts, read 20,044,222 times
The thread has run its course. Closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships