Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 05:09 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaffeGal View Post
Yes, I do with a couple of girlfriends and it is held in the strictest of confidence. No, I wouldn't share what my girlfriends tell me with my boyfriend because that is just plain weird. Only gal pals discuss that kind of thing.

I just wanted to add that I do not give them a play by play of what happens, and no explicit details. I have known them for a long time which is why I feel comfortable talking to them about that.

Teh bolded part above really made me laugh -- I mean a long, loud, guffawing belly-laugh until tears were literally streaming down my face.

Everyone talks. Everyone only does so in the strictest confidence, so there's no danger.

Only... everyone talks.

I used to live with a gal back in Japan, another soldier, and on the first night of breaks in our work cycle the women would gather at our place for the beginning of their "Girls' Night Out", have a few drinks to get things rolling before calling a cab and heading out.

I learned that by staying quiet I could learn just loads of things. The whole "not giving intimate details" thing?

BULL $#!+, absolute ba-fraggin'-loney! I was shocked at first as little things came out I figured should be private, but it escalated into intimate details FAR beyond that, in a massive conversational orgy of mates, dimensions, capabilities, stamina, sexual pasts which had been discussed "privately between two members of a couple", etc -- but nothing about themselves other than whether they enjoyed any given act or not.

That was my first time being around stuff like that, but after that I began to pay a lot more attention to women I was around.

A LOT of women would be vastly surprised to learn how LITTLE men talk about such things, and nearly every group of guys I've been around would shut a guy down IF he began to be too intimate, telling him he was being inappropriate and untrustworthy.

Women? Nooooooooo, no ma'am! Quite a different story, I've learned!

I've never met a single woman who said she didn't do such things, or if she did then only in passing and no real detail.

I've only met a couple I believed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2012, 05:15 PM

578 posts, read 1,092,566 times
Default Of course

Mod cut: Orphaned.

It's human nature to talk about sex. And as a female I am insulted you stereotype all women. I for one dont lie - it serves no purpose and I certainly don't have the memory to remember a bunch of lies.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-03-2012 at 07:28 AM..

Old 04-30-2012, 05:30 PM

349 posts, read 459,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
Teh bolded part above really made me laugh -- I mean a long, loud, guffawing belly-laugh until tears were literally streaming down my face.

Everyone talks. Everyone only does so in the strictest confidence, so there's no danger.

Only... everyone talks.

I used to live with a gal back in Japan, another soldier, and on the first night of breaks in our work cycle the women would gather at our place for the beginning of their "Girls' Night Out", have a few drinks to get things rolling before calling a cab and heading out.

I learned that by staying quiet I could learn just loads of things. The whole "not giving intimate details" thing?

BULL $#!+, absolute ba-fraggin'-loney! I was shocked at first as little things came out I figured should be private, but it escalated into intimate details FAR beyond that, in a massive conversational orgy of mates, dimensions, capabilities, stamina, sexual pasts which had been discussed "privately between two members of a couple", etc -- but nothing about themselves other than whether they enjoyed any given act or not.

That was my first time being around stuff like that, but after that I began to pay a lot more attention to women I was around.

A LOT of women would be vastly surprised to learn how LITTLE men talk about such things, and nearly every group of guys I've been around would shut a guy down IF he began to be too intimate, telling him he was being inappropriate and untrustworthy.

Women? Nooooooooo, no ma'am! Quite a different story, I've learned!

I've never met a single woman who said she didn't do such things, or if she did then only in passing and no real detail.

I've only met a couple I believed.
Maybe the people who you have met, kiss and tell and are willing to tell any and everybody about what happens in their private life but you have not met my friends. I have known one of my girlfriends for decades so I know her pretty well. I should after all this time. I have other friends that I don't tell them much of anything, nevermind what happens in my private life because their mouths run like water. I dunno, maybe you need to hang around a better group of friends.

Old 04-30-2012, 05:34 PM

688 posts, read 897,346 times
I'd be kind of upset if my SO told other people about our intimate life.

Old 04-30-2012, 05:36 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,738,548 times
No, never. It is absolutely a breach of trust in my opinion.

Old 04-30-2012, 05:38 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,506,675 times
What if a girl had a ONS?

Old 04-30-2012, 05:42 PM

349 posts, read 459,774 times
[quote=Info Guy;24100019]What if a girl had a ONS?[/quote]

Old 04-30-2012, 05:48 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Women, do you talk with your g/f (s) about your sex life? If yes, what details do you share with them?
No, I don't discuss it with my gfs. In my 20s I may have commented on a few wow events, but generally no.

Quote:
Also, do you offer to share the guy you are sleeping with your g/f (s)?
I pimp my husband out on ebay.

Old 04-30-2012, 05:50 PM

58 posts, read 127,408 times
[quote=KaffeGal;24100060]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
What if a girl had a ONS?[/quote]
One night stand.

Anyway, I was under the impression that girls told their close friends everything. Like penis size, stamina, performance and the like.

Old 04-30-2012, 05:51 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,725,695 times
Only if the sex was good---or very, very bad!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships