Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 09:04 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,785,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucbrian View Post
So I guess it's all out in the OPEN! How would women feel if they man talked with his buddies about their sex life....in the strictest confidence

And how would you feel when you meet up with his buddies
That's a very, very good point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2012, 11:50 PM

664 posts, read 772,047 times
Yes, good point. So, for those of you women who DO share details, intimate details, of your sex life with friends, how would it make you feel if your SO did the exact same thing? When you do that new sexy thing, he goes out and tells all his close friends. Describes how it feels as you are giving him oral, etc. Details exactly what you do to drive him wild in intimate detail. And then you are around his friends and being guys, I can tell you they are thinking of exactly that. Thinking of you having sex like he described while you're sitting there talking to them. How would that feel?

Old 05-03-2012, 01:24 AM

18,837 posts, read 37,243,860 times
No. But my friend does tell me things are not going well for her marriage...he is always angry...she is.always too upset for sex....which makes him more angry....and the cycle continues...I suggested a Brazilian wax...she was shocked. Not thinking things will improve....

Old 05-03-2012, 10:41 AM

1,611 posts, read 4,842,231 times
As a general rule, no I don't discuss my sex life with my girlfriends. However, having said that, I have a couple of women friends that I know I can talk to about some of the more "detailed" information because I know they have similar "procilivities." I have some kinks that I would not be comfortable telling most of my friends about but I also need to have a couple of people to whom I can go for some feedback from time to time. The two women I confide in neither know the men in question or one another and I can be brutally honest about my situation. I also have two men friends to whom I can confide as well and know I will get honest, non-judgemental advice from a male perspective (both very straight but with similar proclivites). So, I have four people that are somewhat outside the circle of my closest friends who I can talk to without fear of shocking them or repelling them and with whom I can discuss anything of interest to me.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:17 PM

30,608 posts, read 21,763,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrover View Post
As a general rule, no I don't discuss my sex life with my girlfriends. However, having said that, I have a couple of women friends that I know I can talk to about some of the more "detailed" information because I know they have similar "procilivities." I have some kinks that I would not be comfortable telling most of my friends about but I also need to have a couple of people to whom I can go for some feedback from time to time. The two women I confide in neither know the men in question or one another and I can be brutally honest about my situation. I also have two men friends to whom I can confide as well and know I will get honest, non-judgemental advice from a male perspective (both very straight but with similar proclivites). So, I have four people that are somewhat outside the circle of my closest friends who I can talk to without fear of shocking them or repelling them and with whom I can discuss anything of interest to me.
It is good being able to talk frankly about specifics. How else are you going to learn. I'm not talking about naming names either. Ive seen many over 30+ year old women who had no more knowledge of their own sexuality than a virgin. I'm sure the same applies to men.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:17 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,675,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mn311601 View Post
Yes, good point. So, for those of you women who DO share details, intimate details, of your sex life with friends, how would it make you feel if your SO did the exact same thing? When you do that new sexy thing, he goes out and tells all his close friends. Describes how it feels as you are giving him oral, etc. Details exactly what you do to drive him wild in intimate detail. And then you are around his friends and being guys, I can tell you they are thinking of exactly that. Thinking of you having sex like he described while you're sitting there talking to them. How would that feel?

I wouldnt care.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:20 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,705,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
It is good being able to talk frankly about specifics. How else are you going to learn. I'm not talking about naming names either. Ive seen many over 30+ year old women who had no more knowledge of their own sexuality than a virgin. I'm sure the same applies to men.

they should 'share' with women that care to hear it then and not with ones that don't. that's the problem they feel sharing with all of us is somehow pertinent to the rest of us and it isn't.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:29 PM

28,896 posts, read 53,995,814 times
Benjamin Franklin once said, "Three may keep a secret, as long as two of them are dead."

Personally, as a guy, I can't imagine ever telling anyone about my sex life. I didn't do it when I was single, and I certainly wouldn't do it when I was married. It's not like I had tawdry escapades that included leather, barbed wire, restraints, motor oil, and live poultry. I was just raised to believe that a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships