Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2012, 12:32 PM

884 posts, read 1,405,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
This is why I think it should become fashionable for a man to carry a purse.

I never lose my sunglasses, keys, wallet..etc because it all just gets tossed in the purse.
That may be the case but those purses you women carry around seem to have a black hole.

On the other hand, when women are looking for something in them, they become something like a clown car, pulling out everything they've lost years ago but not the one dang thing they lost just 5 minutes ago.

Heck, i'm waiting for the 3 foot long hero to be pulled out of one of those things.

I ask the wife for her car keys and if she says its in her purse I'll hand it to her and say I don't want to be pulled into the abyss.

Old 05-08-2012, 12:43 PM

22,319 posts, read 29,400,492 times
Ok on Yahoo front page it has an article regarding Shawn Johnson the Olympian. It freaks me out because I look just like her. It's very odd watching it, lol and to think I was heavily into gymnastics when I was younger..

Just finished watching video and I'm really freaked the F out how much we look alike!!!

Old 05-08-2012, 12:54 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by useasdirected View Post
That may be the case but those purses you women carry around seem to have a black hole.

On the other hand, when women are looking for something in them, they become something like a clown car, pulling out everything they've lost years ago but not the one dang thing they lost just 5 minutes ago.

Heck, i'm waiting for the 3 foot long hero to be pulled out of one of those things.

I ask the wife for her car keys and if she says its in her purse I'll hand it to her and say I don't want to be pulled into the abyss.
LOL, my purse is nice and tidy thank you very much!

I only carry the necessities...wallet, keys, sunglasses, phone, gum or jolly ranchers, tweezers, nail clippers, lip gloss, powder, son's inhaler and a pen.

Everything else I need "on-the-go" is in the center console in my car. THAT is the abyss...LOL

Old 05-08-2012, 01:10 PM

17,633 posts, read 22,626,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Ok on Yahoo front page it has an article regarding Shawn Johnson the Olympian. It freaks me out because I look just like her. It's very odd watching it, lol and to think I was heavily into gymnastics when I was younger..

Just finished watching video and I'm really freaked the F out how much we look alike!!!
I saw her in the Olympics when she won. Beautiful gal...

Old 05-08-2012, 01:58 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,011,414 times
Quote:
I've never lost a purse yet!

Hmm, speaking of...I'm feeling itchy for a new one...LOL
*in best Dr Evil voice* Riiiiiggggggggt.

Old 05-08-2012, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post

Yikes, she looks like she is in high school or something. No more fantasizing about you.

Old 05-08-2012, 02:04 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
*in best Dr Evil voice* Riiiiiggggggggt.
Are you calling me a liar??

I swear! I've never lost my purse. How can someone lose a purse? It's not like it's small and falls between the cushions of the couch.

We have hooks near the garage door and when I walk in, that's where it goes. When I walk out, it goes with me.

Old 05-08-2012, 02:27 PM

22,319 posts, read 29,400,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
Yikes, she looks like she is in high school or something. No more fantasizing about you.

LMAO--Just add DD's and a mature look to her. When I was younger, we could definately be twins!!

Old 05-08-2012, 02:29 PM

331 posts, read 603,166 times
I think it depends on where you live to. I have been in West TN for 6years now, and everyone seems to say Babymama/baby daddy. Up north, I don't ever hear the term. I don't think it is disrespectful, it's just a term some areas use and others it is like using foreign language. "My child's father/mother" Or "My Child's daddy/mama" or "My Baby Daddy/mama" They all refer to the same person, just different terminology.

Old 05-08-2012, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Are you calling me a liar??

I swear! I've never lost my purse. How can someone lose a purse? It's not like it's small and falls between the cushions of the couch.

We have hooks near the garage door and when I walk in, that's where it goes. When I walk out, it goes with me.
OK, if you're going to stick to your guns I'm going to have to grudgingly concede the point. Color me suspicious though...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships