Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 02:32 PM

15 posts, read 22,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWorldItsMe View Post
Definitely, check the breath..but when I read this, I thought..maybe there is someone else. Maybe he is getting back his ex or found someone else he likes. Maybe even he thinks you are moving too fast. You said you all have only dated a few months and you talk about stay over and in the middle of the night. How often do you stay over there? I don't know how old you guys are...maybe he just is not ready for someone maybe as serious as you are. Then again it could be just the breath...make your teeth are brushed real well and mouth wash...but if after that and you KNOW your breath is not culprit then it maybe be one of the things I listed previously.

I doubt my breath in the middle of the night (like when he used to kiss me) was any better than in the morning after I brushed my teeth:/
I don't think that he thinks we're moving too fast...since he's usually the one who wants me to come over and spend time in his place (we're both in our early 20's btw) he lives with his parents in a huge house, he was the one who introduced me, and it wasn't only to sleep with me...
'Cause there were lots of times when I JUST stayed over and we did nothing more than watch TV...I sometimes stayed there with his family while he was at work (also his suggestion...)
I stayed over 3 days straight once...
I'm practically part of the family.And I'm usually the one who feels uncomfortable with this, he doesn't seem to have a problem with that.
He doesn't have a problem cuddling...

I just can't understand what is the problem with kissing all of the sudden...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2012, 02:34 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,408,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope5 View Post
I doubt my breath in the middle of the night (like when he used to kiss me) was any better than in the morning after I brushed my teeth:/
I don't think that he thinks we're moving too fast...since he's usually the one who wants me to come over and spend time in his place (we're both in our early 20's btw) he lives with his parents in a huge house, he was the one who introduced me, and it wasn't only to sleep with me...
'Cause there were lots of times when I JUST stayed over and we did nothing more than watch TV...I sometimes stayed there with his family while he was at work (also his suggestion...)
I stayed over 3 days straight once...
I'm practically part of the family.And I'm usually the one who feels uncomfortable with this, he doesn't seem to have a problem with that.
He doesn't have a problem cuddling...

I just can't understand what is the problem with kissing all of the sudden...
Sounds like he just has intimacy problems.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
Maybe is really isn't into girls?
Trust me he is.VERY MUCH into girls.
That was the reason we broke up for 2 weeks...
He's been with tons of girls and has tons of experience.He's DEFINITELY into girls.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:37 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,855,620 times
I can't imagine her breath is the issue, if he at one point kissed her in the middle of the night when almost nobody has good breath!!

OP - I think you just need to directly, but in as understanding of a tone as possible, ask him why.

I'll second Ruth4Truth as well - if he won't answer, or gets angry, say bye-bye.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:38 PM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Quote:
Trust me he is.VERY MUCH into girls.
That was the reason we broke up for 2 weeks...
He's been with tons of girls and has tons of experience.He's DEFINITELY into girls.

Well, there's your answer.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:41 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,159,885 times
Have you asked him?

Maybe he's not so much into you anymore, and hasn't found the right opportunity to tell you Yet...

Old 05-02-2012, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrueRulz View Post
I can't imagine her breath is the issue, if he at one point kissed her in the middle of the night when almost nobody has good breath!!

OP - I think you just need to directly, but in as understanding of a tone as possible, ask him why.

I'll second Ruth4Truth as well - if he won't answer, or gets angry, say bye-bye.

I...can't.
I know it'll sound stupid but...I can talk to him about ANYTHING, and I mean it.
I've talked to him about things that I've never told anyone else.
But when it comes to talking about how I feel or what I want (during sex too ) I just...can't.
It won't come out of my mouth.Maybe it has something to do with my ego...maybe I don't want to sound like a big whiny baby, maybe I'm just embarrassed...I don't know...but I just can't.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Have you asked him?

Maybe he's not so much into you anymore, and hasn't found the right opportunity to tell you Yet...
No I haven't...and as I wrote above...I just...can't.

But if he's not into me anymore, how come everything else is great?
How come he listens to me more than ever?how come he is being nicer to me than ever before?how come now it seems like he actually CARES about me?
I know it wouldn't seem that way because of the whole kissing issue, but before our little..."break up" I could feel like I was talking to me, and he didn't give a damn.And now he actually cares about what I say, he listens to me, he cuddles with me, and he is sweeter than ever.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:49 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Well, there's your answer.
My thoughts as well.

Sounds like he's avoiding intimacy. I have to wonder what he was doing during your "mini-break". Maybe he feels guilty? Maybe there is someone else in the picture now and he doesn't have the guts to end it with you.

At any rate, you need to ask him what is going on.

If things don't turn around, you need to decide if you want a relationship like this. It probably won't get better. More than likely there will be less and less intimacy as time goes on.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:51 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,875,428 times
Quote:
No I haven't...and as I wrote above...I just...can't.

But if he's not into me anymore, how come everything else is great?
How come he listens to me more than ever?how come he is being nicer to me than ever before?how come now it seems like he actually CARES about me?
I know it wouldn't seem that way because of the whole kissing issue, but before our little..."break up" I could feel like I was talking to me, and he didn't give a damn.And now he actually cares about what I say, he listens to me, he cuddles with me, and he is sweeter than ever.

wth do you mean you just can't? woman up and learn how to communicate with this guy...your relationship will not last if you continue to hold in your feelings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships