Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 03:57 PM

19,685 posts, read 20,208,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope5 View Post
He was seeing another girl during these 2 weeks...
I know everything about it, 1. 'cause I could feel it...
2.when I asked him he answered honestly...
But they broke up (dont even know if you can call it a break up after only 2 weeks ) and he came back to me.
It was nothing..."official" none of us ever said that we should have some time apart, or see other people or nothing at all...
Things weren't great between us about a week or two before we simply didn't talk at all for 2 weeks.
You know it all happened naturally...the 3 phone calls a day gradually turned into 2...then 1...then...none.The meeting every day turned into meeting only on weekends and the going out on double dates with friends and going OUT in general turned from once a week to once a month...
Then as I said we simply had no contact at all for 2 weeks.
Then just like it ended , it started all over...the phone calls, and the meeting, and the dates...and it actually got better...as I said, now I feel like he's actually listening to me, like he actually CARES about me...
And I also got to appreciate him much more after 2 weeks of not hearing from him and from 2 other dates with 2 other man.(which I told him about them as well...)I just realized how special he is and how much I love him exactly after being apart.
That's why I don't see it as a bad thing.It actually got us even closer.
And he was man enough to admit he was dating someone else.
Sounds like he was more into that other girl, but maybe she dumped him, and you were his backup plan.

He's probably still into her, and the fact he won't kiss you and you can't even talk to him is a big freaking deal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2012, 04:16 PM

1,419 posts, read 2,453,897 times
I havent read all these post, but sounds like you should end it with him. He doesnt sound all that interested.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:25 PM

900 posts, read 1,701,343 times
Kissing , the way a man kisses you , or doesn't kiss you really does say a lot. You need to ask him. I know he is one of those that doesn't like discussing stuff , but important things should be addredsed. I feel the lack of kissing is telling you something. You could wait to see if this improves say , in the next two weeks , maybe (you,ve only been back together 2 weeks , right?) Maybe he's just getting comfortable again- but I doubt it. Doesn't sound good to be honest.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:28 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,337,367 times
Who knows? I would just move on...sounds like he has some issues.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:33 PM

50,226 posts, read 46,975,220 times
Time to move on. If you can't communicate it's going to fail.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:36 PM

2,089 posts, read 3,902,865 times
He's done with you. Sorry. I know that it's going to end when I stop kissing her...

Old 05-02-2012, 10:40 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,725,947 times
he is probably cheating. maybe even getting oral pleasures/kissing another woman, maybe that's why he's suddenly hung up on this mouth thing with you.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:31 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,419,286 times
Are you still having regular sex with him since he came back?

Old 05-03-2012, 12:44 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,461,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
Sounds like he just has intimacy problems.
Sounds like he's wackjob.

[anyway, OP, ask him directly what's going on]

Old 05-03-2012, 12:45 AM

688 posts, read 896,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope5 View Post
I...can't.
I know it'll sound stupid but...I can talk to him about ANYTHING, and I mean it.
I've talked to him about things that I've never told anyone else.
But when it comes to talking about how I feel or what I want (during sex too ) I just...can't.
It won't come out of my mouth.Maybe it has something to do with my ego...maybe I don't want to sound like a big whiny baby, maybe I'm just embarrassed...I don't know...but I just can't.
Honestly, if you want a relationship with someone, you better learn how to communicate your feelings. Put your embarrassment (or ego?) aside. Someone who cares for you will take your feelings into consideration. If they don't bother, then you have your answer about where the relationship is going.

Ask him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships