Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2012, 09:56 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,202,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdinmigration View Post
Wow what a gamester. Such elaborate psychology!

How about this -- I never give my number when asked (I'm female). Or if I give it, it is for a simple mundane reason, not ever because I am interested. I will give my email address instead when they ask. If the guy can write a decent sentence he has a chance to have an actual phone conversation with me, at some point or something. I am just a busy person, no time to sit around on the phone going "so....what are you doing".

Really, nutz, I can't get over your twisty and turny mindset re: women. They say that women complicate and overthink everything, but here's you!

Basically, I am pretty simple. If you have something to say, I will talk to you. If not, don't waste my time.
Uh oh....she called herself a 'female'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2012, 09:57 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
An interested man will contact you. He will feel out the situation- check out your tone- find out who you are- they usually lose interest if you have severe defects - the calls will become less and less then they fade to nothing- If he is interested he will be at your side very quickly...Good woman are rare- so show some class..

Old 05-05-2012, 09:59 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,188 times
wasn't this in "He's Just Not That Into You"?

Old 05-05-2012, 10:38 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,371,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
wasn't this in "He's Just Not That Into You"?
That's one of those movies that, by its very title, causes it to lose revenue. That's because you already know what it's about and how it probably shakes out.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:56 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
That's one of those movies that, by its very title, causes it to lose revenue. That's because you already know what it's about and how it probably shakes out.
It should actually be a required reading for many on this forum!

Old 05-05-2012, 11:00 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,371,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
It should actually be a required reading for many on this forum!
Isn't it basically about a chick who likes a guy and her girlfriend clues her in that the guy just isn't interested, and that she should give it a rest?

Old 05-05-2012, 11:09 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Isn't it basically about a chick who likes a guy and her girlfriend clues her in that the guy just isn't interested, and that she should give it a rest?
I remember getting it out of curiosity from the library once, but it was a long time ago and I don't recall what the set-up was.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:09 AM

178 posts, read 376,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdinmigration View Post
Wow what a gamester. Such elaborate psychology!

How about this -- I never give my number when asked (I'm female). Or if I give it, it is for a simple mundane reason, not ever because I am interested. I will give my email address instead when they ask. If the guy can write a decent sentence he has a chance to have an actual phone conversation with me, at some point or something. I am just a busy person, no time to sit around on the phone going "so....what are you doing".

Really, nutz, I can't get over your twisty and turny mindset re: women. They say that women complicate and overthink everything, but here's you!

Basically, I am pretty simple. If you have something to say, I will talk to you. If not, don't waste my time.
So sounds like we may be able to work out that booty call after all, right???

Old 05-06-2012, 01:52 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,188 times
Quote:
i actually liked it and it had several story lines in one so the title wasn't that big a spoiler .. however i will say its good for a rental, not for paying movie money on it ($10-13)

Old 05-08-2012, 12:35 AM

1,410 posts, read 2,139,591 times
I've had a lot of the opposite happen to me:

Men giving me their numbers without me asking for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships