U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 04:44 PM

4,688 posts, read 3,282,487 times
Default What if Men had a 90-day Rule....on their wallets??

Just saying,what if men played the same waiting games with women??

How far would you women be willing to go for a guy who wouldn't spend a cent on you for the first 90 days?

Every date and outting would be Dutch until after his 90-day rule.

Old 05-07-2012, 04:50 PM

7,373 posts, read 6,951,891 times
You woukd end up only dating undesirable women, because desirable ones would stick to dating men without that rule.

Old 05-07-2012, 04:52 PM

4,979 posts, read 2,685,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygeorgia View Post

How far would you women be willing to go for a guy who wouldn't spend a cent on you for the first 90 days?

Women might say that there are many activities that can be enjoyed for free. But like it or not there will be a time where someone will have to take out the wallet and women are less likely to do that so what if the guy doesn’t for a 90 day period? Interesting question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
You woukd end up only dating undesirable women, because desirable ones would stick to dating men without that rule.
The prettier the girl, the more expensive she will cost, huh?

Old 05-07-2012, 04:55 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,290,115 times
All "dates" are dutch until the 90 day anniversary? Good luck with any of them lasting that long. This Dutch stuff is a mystery to me, you invite someone out and they pay for their own? How is this a date?

No wonder so many guys are having problems finding a woman and come here to cry about it.

Old 05-07-2012, 04:56 PM

8,739 posts, read 4,563,745 times
As always hypothetically: I wouldn't have a problem with this at all. I think dutch is the best way to go anyways. I wouldn't want to be in the position of 'owing' him anything.

Old 05-07-2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
As always hypothetically: I wouldn't have a problem with this at all. I think dutch is the best way to go anyways. I wouldn't want to be in the position of 'owing' him anything.
Don't you rather pay for a guy's expenses or your own simply because you are happy to be with him instead of doing it so that you don't owe him anything?

Old 05-07-2012, 04:57 PM

7,373 posts, read 6,951,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Women might say that there are many activities that can be enjoyed for free. But like it or not there will be a time where someone will have to take out the wallet and women are less likely to do that so what if the guy doesn’t for a 90 day period? Interesting question.

The prettier the girl, the more expensive she will cost, huh?
I woukdnt know as i dont date women. But i do know that the more attracted a man is to me, the less likely he will complain about picking up the dinner check. The barre is set by your male competition, not by women. Some men can afford to pay for dinner and don't find it hard to pay. They insist on paying, which makes this 90 day plan not work so well. Unless you are willing to date women who cant do any better.

Old 05-07-2012, 05:00 PM

8,739 posts, read 4,563,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Don't you rather pay for a guy's expenses or your own simply because you are happy to be with him instead of doing it so that you don't owe him anything?

I would rather pay for my own meal.

Old 05-07-2012, 05:01 PM

9,244 posts, read 5,074,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygeorgia View Post

How refreshing!

A post equating women putting out to men spending money. Lovely.

Sex should not be linked to money, in anyway. So while I agree with the idea of going dutch, and not just for the first 90 days, I am disgusted by the idea that it is in reaction to women waiting 90 days to have sex.

ICK.

Old 05-07-2012, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
I woukdnt know as i dont date women. But i do know that the more attracted a man is to me, the less likely he will complain about picking up the dinner check.
What if you are attracted to him as well? You wouldn't do the same to show that you are attracted and pick up the dinner check?

Maybe when a couple gets married a woman shows she's attracted to her husband by cooking and cleaning, right?

Quote:
Some men can afford to pay for dinner and don't find it hard to pay
Women can afford it too but maybe self centered or feel some entitlement?

What do american women do to show they are interested in a man? Accept to be taken out?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships