Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2012, 02:54 PM

102,183 posts, read 107,774,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
They do? I missed those posts.

Women seem more harsh to other women who sleep around. We don't see men pointing fingers at other men "Oh my gaaaawd, he's soooo promiscuous". Women to other women? You bet.

It seems married men just want their wife to have sex like just like those good times before they got married.
Yeah, you did somehow miss those points.
Read the thread. Just scroll up the page, and to pg.20, it's all there. I didn't make it up, I got if from the previous posts. Brad Piffle called women who sleep around S***s. The women here are not having a problem with other women, sorry to disappoint you. And there were a couple of posts about the virgin issue.

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question of how many partners prior to marriage is an acceptable number, if virgins aren't marriageable, but neither are S-s. Anyone? Brad Spittle, since you brought it up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2012, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
Finding a woman now is like wanting to purchase a vehicle and the only place to get one is a used car lot. Dont know what you're getting and most likely has hidden problems.
That's what CarFax is for.

Old 05-09-2012, 02:57 PM

2,162 posts, read 3,364,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
I'm extremely disciplined...I'm also extremely horny most of the time...sigh...
Me too. But I don't let sex happen with anyone who does not deserve it, aka someone who does not love me.

Being horny does not mean you have to have sex. but then, I am just being a broken record...haha.

Old 05-09-2012, 02:58 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Yeah, you did somehow miss those points.
Read the thread. Just scroll up the page, it's all there. I didn't make it up, I got if from the previous posts. Brad Piffle called women who sleep around S***s. The women here are not having a problem with other women. And there were a couple of posts about the virgin issue.
There is a difference with sl*ts and those who don't sleep around. Doesn't mean men dream about being with a starfish virgin. Even women don't want to be with a virgin man generally speaking.

Some women/men can be a bit hypocrites. Wanting their partner or future spouse to offer a certain lifestyle without looking at the mirror.

Old 05-09-2012, 02:59 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,727,606 times
Quote:
Finding a woman now is like wanting to purchase a vehicle and the only place to get one is a used car lot. Dont know what you're getting and most likely has hidden problems.

Even though this was said in a funny way, I don't buy it IRL. They don't really like 'new car smell.' LOL. Men are into women that have a sexual history (doesn't have to be a vast one either, but seems to be better if it is). They are much more judgmental in this category then I think people realize.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:00 PM

691 posts, read 1,426,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
I'm extremely disciplined...I'm also extremely horny most of the time...sigh...
If you actually are female (which I doubt) you could get those needs met anytime you want. A man in your situation, especially if he is ugly or weird cannot. He has to work his butt off to find someone and even then its a good chance he'll go home empty-handed.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Some women/men can be a bit hypocrites. Wanting their partner or future spouse to offer a certain lifestyle without looking at the mirror.
Well, this is honest, at least (the post). To be honest, it never occurred to me to ask about a guy's sexual history. I mean, in terms of numbers. It's so much more about personality, integrity, all that stuff people keep listing. Oh well. Color me out-of-it, I guess. :-/

Old 05-09-2012, 03:03 PM

691 posts, read 1,426,518 times
Doll Eyes, if your going to respond to my comments, do it on the boards and not through the reputation comments.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:04 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,707,381 times
Quote:

One could say the same of men as well.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:04 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,727,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
Doll Eyes, if your going to respond to my comments, do it on the boards and not through the reputation comments.

I like to write a response in the rep thing, but okay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships