Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2012, 05:50 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
There are women on CD who does this also.:
But you don't refer to those women as "losers." Why?

Old 05-10-2012, 05:51 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,719,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Without naming names...I and some other guys have been accused of hating women, or having something against women, creating threads to put them down.etc. I understand some people are a bit sensitive, but it seems that if you even make a comment that is not entirely flattering of the female sex as a whole - it could be anything, even if you take a 'feminist' viewpoint - there'll always be a few very vocal ones who shout you down, question your motives, accuse you of being bitter.

This is a totally unbiased question...I want to know if in your opinion you think that misogyny is really rife here...Or misandry, for that matter.
Normal, healthy men have some degree of misogyny.

It takes a uniquely perceptive woman to accept this -- only one that I know of on this forum has really "accepted" it, and I can tell it's not been easy for her.

Women who complain about "Misogyny" are usually those women who have little self-awareness, and no idea of how misandrist women are (by their nature). They just assume men are supposed to have the same feminine values, and are caught in a perpetual cycle of outrage.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:52 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
So I CAN'T DM you, but you CAN type things to me when you rep me on a message?

Had you never left a message "black don't crack" which suggest that white women are more prone to getting ageing wrinkles, then I would have never even DM you in the first place to confirm that you are black.
Interesting conversations ya'll are having.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:53 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,728,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
So I CAN'T DM you, but you CAN type things to me when you rep me on a message?

Had you never left a message "black don't crack" which suggest that white women are more prone to getting ageing wrinkles, then I would have never even DM you in the first place to confirm that you are black.

Oh please, grasp at straws much?

You were not contacting me over that rep comment and you know it. I don't see anything wrong with "black don't crack" it's a very common saying in my community and I've left it on other people's rep as well. It means black people age well, which by the way was mentioned in that thread already and said as well about Asian women -- I didn't say anything about white women. So try again. No dice, LOL.

I won't be replying to you further. you're on ignore, goodbye.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:54 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Normal, healthy men have some degree of misogyny.

It takes a uniquely perceptive woman to accept this -- only one that I know of on this forum has really "accepted" it, and I can tell it's not been easy for her.
Normal, healthy men have some degree of hatred towards women? I don't think so.

Quote:
Women who complain about "Misogyny" are usually those women who have little self-awareness, and no idea of how misandrist they are.
Really? What exactly qualifies you to make that determination?

Old 05-10-2012, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post

It's an excuse, for me putting his DM on blast. But buy it if you want. I don't care about saying 'black don't crack.'

Old 05-10-2012, 05:56 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,719,635 times
Quote:
Normal, healthy men have some degree of hatred towards women?
Yup. not too much , just a little.

I believe that struggle is inherent in male-female relations.

Quote:
I don't think so.
Your objection is duly noted.

Quote:
Really? What exactly qualifies you to make that determination?
LOL what "Qualifies me" ?

as if i need credentials to discuss male-female relations?

You want me to qualify myself to you with degrees and certifications? hahaha. What f*ucking ridiculous arrogance.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Always 2 sides to a story, and as you can see, this is why it's hard to trust women.

Dolls Eyes could have simply IGNORED ME, but yet she chose to put a private conversation on the forum and try to make it seem like I was harassing her, or that she NEVER contact me.

On the real though, you Braunwyn, SerriaAZ (sp?) and Dewdrop93 are cool as hell... I would buy all you gals a round of drinks... I have no issues with girls like ya'll.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:00 PM

LMAO.

This speaks to my point about them being manipulators too. Unbelievable. I've had tons of private conversations with guys on here with no issues.

edit: I see nothing wrong with 'black don't crack.' That comment says nothing about white women, at all. What I have a problem with is some idiot man contacting me over the DM system and then insulting my looks when he didn't like the answer he got the first time. They do this type of crap IRL too.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
It's an excuse, for me putting his DM on blast. But buy it if you want. I don't care about saying 'black don't crack.'
BUSTED!!!!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships