Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2012, 09:03 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Some of you wouldn't know normal if it peed on you
LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Hating women? Probably not. There aren't that many crusty jugglers here, and I suspect some of them desperately want to be loved more than anything.
Bingo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
We know one thing. Feminism is not normal. Since the thread is about men hating women, that "category" would rise to the top as universally disliked. Most men won't tell you that, but some will. I may complain about them here, but I also complain about them to people who know me. They, men and women, all educated, agree with me.
Feminism is normal for a lot of people. It's normal for me when I go to work. It's normal for my husband and I when we BBQ, do the yard work, and walk the dog. It was normal for me today at the post office when I sent my mom her's mother's day gift off. Just normal day to day stuff.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:03 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,371,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
I would bet the 'hate' is simply a mask for rejection and frustration.
I never came on here hating. I came on here, with my lengthy first post, wherever that may be, talking about the "funnel effect." I don't hate. There are nice ladies out there. Just none that fulfill my checklist, so I said "fuggedaboutit."

I do categorically dislike certain types of women. I would hope that women categorically dislike certain types of men. It's called good judgment.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:04 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,057,151 times
Quote:
Hate certainly has nothing to do with rejection.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:05 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
It's hard to love the unlovable sadly. They make themselves terribly unattractive to all but the very desperate women out there.
You know what they say: Don't pet the sweaty stuff.

Quote:
Yep. It's physically impossible to be happy and angry at the same time.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Feminism is normal for a lot of people. It's normal for me when I go to work. It's normal for my husband and I when we BBQ, do the yard work, and walk the dog. It was normal for me today at the post office when I sent my mom her's mother's day gift off. Just normal day to day stuff.
Those seem like mundane, routine daily actions. I don't see why it requires feminism. Moderator cut: Off-topic

Last edited by bmwguydc; 05-11-2012 at 10:37 PM.. Reason: Off-topic

Old 05-11-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
You've met us in person? You've seen us? You've worked with us? You've had a meal with us? You've gone on a road-trip with us? And, yet, you are so sure.
Oh, so it's only you who can assume to know the lives of posters here. Why is that? Is it because you're a man and she's a woman? What?

Old 05-11-2012, 09:07 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Times have changed. Looking at all the faces in the street - I see that lots of woman young and older..have this bitter unhappy expression on their faces..Seems that many of them are so conditioned by what is left of the old feminist movement...and thought they were going to be more free - more independent of males - well they are- and is sure looks like this new found dignity is an empty victory---most woman are not happy- and yes- they look at all men with some mild distain.

The men don't behave like men- and the woman do not behave as woman- they are at a stand still.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Those seem like mundane, routine daily actions. I don't see why it requires feminism. It's only purpose, post Gloria Steinem, is to create dissent and division. There are smart women for whom the word feminism is more repugnant than the four-letter F word.
These women are not smart. They are drama queens. My point, tho, is the day to day is what feminism is about. I'm able to live my life without an asshat standing in my way. That's it as far as I'm concerned.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Oh, so it's only you who can assume to know the lives of posters here. Why is that? Is it because you're a man and she's a woman? What?
Just wanted to point out that I see your REP climbing. Congrats.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:09 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,057,151 times
Quote:
It's actually y'all who's been doing the assuming on people's personal and love lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships