Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 03:42 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,298,526 times

Advertisements

Look at her post history. She's started or added to a million threads on race (a lot of which were shut down) about black men only wanting white women, about skin bleaching. Don't her fool you into thinking she didn't mean for this thread to turn into a race issue.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:43 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,228,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The bottom line is that the type of men that she likes do not tend to like women with her traits (based on her own comments in multiple threads) so she either needs to make some adjustments or continue to get the same results. So it doesn't matter if a woman who looks like Precious prefers men who look like Brad Pitt because most likely a Brad Pitt would not ever be with a Precious. Therefore Precious needs to be realistic in her options.
I agree that she has to make some changes in herself and how she looks at herself. But what I'm saying is that just because she doesn't like short men doesn't make her different than men who discriminate against overweight women. She shouldn't have to "settle" on someone she isn't physically attracted to. How does she become emotionally attached to the guy if she isn't physically attracted to him?

Old 05-11-2012, 03:45 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,520,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
I am making adjustments. I am trying to lighten my skin, and I wear my hair straight (most black men love straight hair) down my back. I also wear makeup. If I had the money I would do more, like get butt implants or breast implants. Probably butt implants because a lot of black men like women with big butts and I don't have one.
FYI, unless you could afford the Sammy Sosa special

you are wasting your time...and money. Not to mention how ridiculous he looked.

Also, please do not become desperate and have the back alley butt implant surgery where they inject cement and anything else to achieve that streetwalker look.

Woman Gets Cement Injections In Butt: Oneal Ron Morris Charged With Practicing Medicine Without License

Old 05-11-2012, 03:47 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,727,606 times
there's nothing wrong with dark skinned girls and it's kinda pissing me off that she keeps talking like we all shouldn't be okay with it.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:48 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,520,923 times
Quote:
This thread started off about people who have a lot of sexual partners. I was curious as to how they meet so many of them in a short period of time. and it just snowballed into this skin tone subject again
....because YOU continue to bring that issue up in ALL of your posts/threads at some point. ALWAYS. The thread could have been about dyslexic albino lesbian astronaut nuns and you would still mention skin color.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:54 PM

399 posts, read 581,478 times
Quote:
This thread started off about people who have a lot of sexual partners. I was curious as to how they meet so many of them in a short period of time. and it just snowballed into this skin tone subject again
Yeah, I was actually following this thread when it started. It wasn't by you.

Focusing solely on this thread and not your history, lots of people here have given you suggestions. Good ones. If you overlook all the stupid race and weight stuff...there ya go!

Old 05-11-2012, 04:20 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The bottom line is that the type of men that she likes do not tend to like women with her traits (based on her own comments in multiple threads) so she either needs to make some adjustments or continue to get the same results. So it doesn't matter if a woman who looks like Precious prefers men who look like Brad Pitt because most likely a Brad Pitt would not ever be with a Precious. Therefore Precious needs to be realistic in her options.
Exactly! She complains that men only want white women, exotic women, light skin women, she doesn't get a chance blah, blah, blah and then she turns around and does the same thing saying "he's too short" "he's not cute enough".

Old 05-11-2012, 04:26 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,118,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Exactly! She complains that men only want white women, exotic women, light skin women, she doesn't get a chance blah, blah, blah and then she turns around and does the same thing saying "he's too short" "he's not cute enough".
No, I said that I am not attracted to guys who are short. Other than that, I'm not really picky. I don't even like super attractive men because I don't trust that they will be faithful.

Old 05-11-2012, 04:29 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,987,260 times
wow. adjusting your entire body to maybe attract one race is not how to live your life and treat your body.

Old 05-11-2012, 04:35 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,715,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
wow. adjusting your entire body to maybe attract one race is not how to live your life and treat your body.
As a black guy, that kind of attitude and self-esteem screams: "Trainwreck! Walk away to nearest exit in orderly fashion."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships