Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 05:58 PM

349 posts, read 459,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
FYI, unless you could afford the Sammy Sosa special

you are wasting your time...and money. Not to mention how ridiculous he looked.

Also, please do not become desperate and have the back alley butt implant surgery where they inject cement and anything else to achieve that streetwalker look.

Woman Gets Cement Injections In Butt: Oneal Ron Morris Charged With Practicing Medicine Without License
Wow! I knew Sammy Sosa lightened his skin, but I didn't know it looked that bad. He looks terrible now. What a shame...

Old 05-12-2012, 05:57 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,118,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
As a black guy, that kind of attitude and self-esteem screams: "Trainwreck! Walk away to nearest exit in orderly fashion."
Yea and the minute you see a light eyed lightskin woman you are drooling and trying to get her phone number

Old 05-12-2012, 06:13 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Yea and the minute you see a light eyed lightskin woman you are drooling and trying to get her phone number
The man-hating is reeeeally getting old.

Old 05-12-2012, 06:26 PM

Quote:
The man-hating is reeeeally getting old.
It's true, though. It's a constant theme I see in my life.

Old 05-12-2012, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Why do you guys play her game ? Nyanna takes every thread and turns it into all about her and how no male likes her or they are not trustworthy.
Because it's true. Be lucky you don't have the same problem.

Old 05-12-2012, 06:33 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Why do you guys play her game ? Nyanna takes every thread and turns it into all about her and how no male likes her or they are not trustworthy.
Hey, I have no more homework and the Xbox and Ipad games I have don't have too much a social factor.

Quote:
I haven't actively tried to get any "numbers" in a while. A poor self-image like yours just puts up a major red flag for guys. BTW, I can definitely appreciate dark skin, I've been crushing on Kenya Moore and Anchal Joseph (dark-skinned for her culture) for years.

Old 05-12-2012, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Hey, I have no more homework and the Xbox and Ipad games I have don't have too much a social factor.

I haven't actively tried to get any "numbers" in a while. A poor self-image like yours just puts up a major red flag for guys. BTW, I can definitely appreciate dark skin, I've been crushing on Kenya Moore and Anchal Joseph (dark-skinned for her culture) for years.
Kenya Moore has green eyes, and Anchal is Indian, she has long straight hair down her back, with a pointy nose. Of course you like, most black guys, appreciate darkskin on someone who looks mixed. You probably make the exception for women like Tatianna Ali, Rozonda Thomas, Lark Voorhies. Brown women with long soft hair. You all prefer the mixed looking women

Old 05-12-2012, 06:36 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,851,256 times
I don't anymore, but when I did, it was primarily because I was in my early 20's, college-aged, in good shape, charismatic, and living in Los Angeles. I actually worked while I went to school and had a massive social circle largely comprised of other young single people.

A lot of people are still trying to work out how friendships and social lives between the genders work at that point in their lives, and are also trying to figure out how love and attraction works. Hookups and short, hot-and-fast relationships were common and rarely frowned upon.

Not into that stuff now. I hold no judgement against people who are; it's really none of my business... but, for me, it just became a really unfulfilling game that left me feeling emptier and further from my goals of a stable relationship the longer I was into it.

Old 05-12-2012, 06:37 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
It's true, though. It's a constant theme I see in my life.
Here's a thought....

Since we all know that we are powerless to change what men find attractive in women and that you insist on asserting the fact that you believe yourself to be unattractive to men......just go lesbian and get it over with.

There. I said it. Done. Problem solved.

Old 05-12-2012, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Here's a thought....

Since we all know that we are powerless to change what men find attractive in women and that you insist on asserting the fact that you believe yourself to be unattractive to men......just go lesbian and get it over with.

There. I said it. Done. Problem solved.
Women are the same way. They find the same thiings lightskin/long hair/light eyes attractive just like men do. I notice a lot of the female idols that black women look up to are often mixed and/or very light complected
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships