Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2012, 09:51 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,131,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
women like jerks? what......................no way.
you mean some 6'2'' meat head wearing a tight shirt with dragons on it that drives a camero or big truck can pull chicks? when did this happen?

don't worry kids, those guys only get to nail chicks in their 20's.

In the end if you want to get the babe or keep the babe it's all about the $$$$$$$$
No. In the end it's all about his having a soul.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:56 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,301,422 times
Default Women want bad boys over nice guys. A bunch of bologna.

Some women like bad boys. I have known (not in the Biblical way)
many women who only dated married men.

I used to work in a huge building as a Maintenance man and wore a
uniform. Some women are specifically drawn to men in uniforms. I
also realized that no matter how ugly or un-cool you are (I am not
talking about me here), out of 2000+ women at least 10 or more
will like you.

I worked there for several years before I got married, and many more
years after. As much as I have learned in 60+ years of dealing with
women in all kinds of situations, I know enough to get into trouble,
but not enough to stay out.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:56 AM

154 posts, read 155,784 times
Quote:
don't worry kids, those guys only get to nail chicks in their 20's.
These are considered the golden years.....

Old 05-14-2012, 10:02 AM

1,565 posts, read 2,450,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
No. In the end it's all about his having a soul.
having a soul will get you into heaven maybe but here in the real world having a soul isn't going to get you a couple handfulls of butt

that's free advice

Old 05-14-2012, 10:03 AM

Quote:
having a soul will get you into heaven maybe but here in the real world having a soul isn't going to get you a couple handfulls of butt

that's free advice
I don't mean in a religious sense. I mean actually being the kind of person who, if you were run over by a bus tomorrow, would be mourned by someone besides your family.

Old 05-14-2012, 10:04 AM

2,162 posts, read 3,364,094 times
Once more with feeling, people!

WOMEN want nice guys.
GIRLS want bad boys.

That's it. Ok?

Old 05-14-2012, 10:12 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,601,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redvelvet709 View Post
Once more with feeling, people!

WOMEN want nice guys.
GIRLS want bad boys.

That's it. Ok?
And ALL MEN want GIRLS!!!!!!

Now, we're getting somewhere....

Old 05-14-2012, 10:21 AM

188 posts, read 304,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
That's why. No, the real problem isn't the physical appearance, but the sad soul that lurks within.
I don't think I buy this because I don't think the world is so simple. Maybe they had some other attractive quality that compensated for their bad physical appearance or maybe they dated other not so good-looking women who matched their bad physical appearance.

My experience has been that people usually date others who tend to match them on the looks department.

Old 05-14-2012, 10:22 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,181,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Oh no, it's the "women sharing themselves" guy again.
You know how CD has those "most informative posts" contest? I'm beginning to believe there's also a most moronic posts contest as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegota View Post
One has to have character; in order to discern the qualities of character in others.
Agreed, which is why it's easy to see the men who make the nice guy/bad boy arguments for what they are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
Just as men desire to be the one man to conquer the ice queen, so too do women pine for being the girl to tame the savage beast.
Not really. I've always been attracted to intelligent and creative men, not the bad boy idiots guys talk about on this forum whose only contribution to the human community is expanding welfare for fatherless children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
sounds like an oedipus complex there.. lol@ "rivaling your mom'. yikes. i don't need or want anything like that from a woman. its like people that get dogs because dogs give them 'unconditional love' and jump all over them when they get home.

doing anything hoping it gets you points with women is corny to me. i used to be like that when i was in my early 20's. when you realize women share themselves you understand investing time and effort into trying to get 'undying love' from women is a waste of time. the law of diminishing returns comes to play.
i rather put forth that effort into making money.
You are just as focused on women as Vey, if not more. Your sharing "philosophy", or any philosophy that is wrapped in negativity that took years to develop, sounds possibly obsessive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Freak View Post
No it does not really. And btw childhood is the best years to be with women because this is the period where they are the prettiest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
This is either unfortunately poor phrasing or one of the creepiest things I have ever read here.
They keep getting younger and younger on this forum. Can't say I'm surprised.

Old 05-14-2012, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Freak View Post
I don't think I completely buy it because I don't think the world is so simple. Maybe they had some other attractive quality that compensated for their bad physical appearance or maybe they dated other not so good-looking women who matched their bad physical appearance. My experience has been that people usually date others who tend to match them on the looks scale.
There. You made my point for me.

There are posters on here who subscribe to those lame, pathetic excuses. "I'm short," "I'm ugly," or "I don't make enough money." The truth is, they are unattractive because of their defeatist attitudes, which is really nothing more than a lack of character and inner strength. Who the hell wants to be around someone like that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.