U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-13-2012, 10:15 AM

2,529 posts, read 2,972,822 times

Advertisements

Yeah I said its bologna. The reason I said its bologna is because I can't use another word which would get me kicked off these lovely forums..

Do Women Like *******s Or Nice Guys? - YouTube

Dating sites, magazines and books have been brainwashing innocent men for decades on what women want..

They make money off of telling men to be a challenge, or a pick up artist, or use certain cues...

The most popular topic is why women like Bad boys over nice guys.
Most Gurus purposely provide the wrong information so you will fail with women and keep trying there products are using their services.

The topic should be
Why women like exciting guys over boring guys.

WOMEN LIKE EXCITING GUYS OVER BORING GUYS

It's just so happens that most bad boys are exciting too women and most nice guys are boring and predictable.

It's not rocket science.
Every women requires 3 things. 3 SIMPLE THINGS.

Physical attraction

Physical attraction is the basis. There is a general guideline of what makes a guy attractive however the details such as hair color, skin color, bone structure, style are debatable when it comes to women because every women is different.

Example Most women like tall men. Most women like men with a broad shoulders. Nearly every women likes a man who is clean with a nice pair of teeth and clear skin. The details are debatable. Some women like balding men some women won't touch a guy who doesn't have a full set of hair on his head. Some women like big meatheads..some women like toned guys.

You can increase your chances with women by making yourself as physically attractive as possible. By doing what I like to call your physical maintence. That means going to the gym, going to the dermatologist, cuting back on the big macs, keeping your teeth as white and clean as possible, finding your personal style that fits you best and always look to improve yourself appearance wise.

Some women just won't be attracted to you no matter what but you can better your foundation and increase your chances with more women in general by making yourself as physically alluring as possible.
The details will make you or break you with a women.
There is no way to attract every women on this planet. It's like YIn and Yang.

For every girl that digs your rock and roll style there is another girl on the opposite side of the fence who is repulsed by it.

BUT AGAIN YOU CAN INCREASE YOUR CHANCES WITH WOMEN IN GENERAL BY MAKING YOURSELF AS PHYSICALLY ALLURING AS POSSIBLE.

It's hardwork but the magazines won't tell you that...

Usually the more attractive a women is the more picker she will be.

P.S.
You can still be an attractive guy but unless she finds you SHE FINDS YOU attractive personally it won't mean squat. But I can not . CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH THAT doing your physical maintence will open doors or I should say UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL in the amounf of women you can attract and also...some women only require you be physicallly attractive in order for her to give it up but some women only see that as a prerequisite and need more then just a handsome face and tight body. AGAIN its usually the more attractive women who have more men to choose from who require more and have higher standards.

Excitement

Why do women like a man that can make them laugh?
Why do women like a guy who isn't predictable?
Why do most women like to dance?
Why do most women watch soap operas?

Excitement.. Most women will argue this but truth is women crave passion, romance, charisma, they are emotional junkies and nothing can give a women a better hit then a man who can give her butterflies in her stomach. A man who has got her whole mind wrapped around his finger. A guy who is a mystery. Women crave excitement.

BORING GUYS (NOT NICE GUYS) provide logic and reasoning. Most of you are going to disagree but thats the truth. Women don't care why they should date you.

Oh he's nice ..he opens the door for me..he buys me a teddy bear.....yeah she will snuggle with that teddy bear you just bought her right next to the exciting guy NOT BAD BOY in bed with her.

WOMEN CARE ABOUT HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT DATING YOU.

The quicker you realize that the faster you will adapt. Your conversations and topics will change with women once you realize that they don't think like you ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO DATING..

WOMEN THINK DIFFERENTLY. BORING GUYS GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. The world does nto revolve around your way of thinking.

Women don't care about logic. They care about the laughs you share..the way you touch them..the passion they feel in bed..keeping her guessing..
the adventure you guys share...

Most women cheat for this very reason because THERE ..IS..NO...EXCITEMENT...IN THE MARRIAGE...

I'm not saying you have to jump out of windows from a 30 ft building with the explosions in the background timed just right and you somersault onto a ducatti with your lady already on the bike and you lay it on her..

Or have sex at the tip of mount everest...

All I'm saying is adapt, and enhance that exciting part of you.

I found out that I have it easy making women laugh...and they love my ambitiona and I'm naturally adventerous...
Thats what works for me..Maybe your talent is in the bedroom..Maybe your romantically creative...

Find your niche that gets women excited about you or you will forver be whining about WHY DO ALL THE BAD BOYS GET ALL DA WOMEN

The last one is

Fulfillment or simply the "IT factor". Which ties in with excitement. Fullfillment is why most MOST women want commitment. They want to be fullfilled. Does this guy complete me. Wether it be as a protector, Provider,Security. Maybe she wants a guy who is extremely intelligent and a provider. Maybe she wants everything. Most women look for this element regarding relationships. A GOOD AMOUNT OF WOMEN WILL NOT ALLOW you to past 2nd base without fullfilling their "IT" factor.

Again every women is different. Usually the more attractive the women the more they require because they have a lot more men to choose from.

Thats it. There is no Calculas and Quantam physics involved. It's simple human nature if you had more to choose from you would be more pickier.

Now I posted 1 youtube video please...boring guys...don't make me post 100 youtube vidoes, scientific information b.s. magazine articles..and

So stop playing the victim role. Get out there and better yourself physically mentally, emotionally and you will see results.

With that I'm done venting.

There are guys like my friend who are simply gifted with women. They have these qualities natuarally but as AVERAGE JOES don't have these qualites natuarally.

IT IS HARDWORK. Yes you will have to go to the gym. Yes you will have to cutback on the crappy foods you eat. yes you have to wash your face and brush your teeth. Yes you will have to iron your clothes and make sure there are no holes in your shirt. Yes you will have to actually improve your game with women. Yes you will have to adapt to women's conversation.

Yes Yes Yes

Daniel Bryan Wins YES YES YES - YouTube

Last edited by Veyron; 05-13-2012 at 10:26 AM..

Old 05-13-2012, 10:21 AM

50,247 posts, read 47,579,412 times
check the CDF video posts on this subject majority of gals interviewed on video liked bad guys.
bad = strong
nice = weak
at least in the mind of the young college gal.
later they grow up but its hard to get those tattoos removed after your fling with snoop dog or the biker boyfriend.
u have no idea how much these behaviors in women shape and alter male behavior, the prisons are full of examples.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:22 AM

11,441 posts, read 9,215,125 times
That's basically American women. But so what, their brains aren't much to prize anyway. Just take a look at the "babes' that go for bad boys. They like badasses with muscles. It takes a lot of strength to pick up 350 libs of dead weight.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:29 AM

2,529 posts, read 2,972,822 times
This is my last relationship thread..as well

Old 05-13-2012, 10:31 AM

4,457 posts, read 2,276,897 times
Not another "Nice guy vs. bad boy" thread. Why is everyone so obsessed with this dichotomy? It seems that the people on this board are afraid of the fact that human beings are complexed and so they pigeon hole others into labels and stereotypes.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:32 AM

4,586 posts, read 4,328,182 times
Pretty good advice.

Only problem is ... if you get rejected enough, you start to get in the cycle of ... "I have to improve everything to be able to get a woman."

-I need to become more exciting and go out and do more exciting things, post cool stuff I've eaten and places I've been on my Facebook page.

-I need to have an attitude and never seem like a wuss.

-I need to be successful and make over 80K with eternal promise of a job with desired mobility.

-I need to work out and put on mass to compensate because I'm a smaller guy.

-I need to keep abreast of topics like the Economy, Current Events and Politics as well as more esoteric pursuits such as architecture and indie music to seem interesting.

I could go on...

But the point is ... this is stuff I think about all the time, and obviously some of this stuff gets in the way of each other.

All I want is a nice woman who is smart and cool. And I feel like I need to do all this stuff to get one.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:41 AM

88 posts, read 64,777 times
Great post!

Old 05-13-2012, 10:46 AM

3,098 posts, read 2,229,379 times
When I was younger, I believed in the nice guys finish first, and thought that maybe If I acted like an a-hole, that would be the answer. I came to realize that women just want a guy that sticks up for himself, and IS himself, that is why guys who are a-holes/bad boys but are themselves (and not faking being a badboy like nice guys try to) succeed, and why nice guys fail.
As a nice guy, you just have to stick up for yourself when appropriate. Do not be a door mat for anyone, be yourself, treat your partner the way you want to be treated, that is if you want a LTR/marriage. You will find that the bad boys don't excel too well in long term relationships/marriages

Old 05-13-2012, 10:47 AM

I would also add that if you have a lot of this stuff in spades, a woman will still reject you for a guy that is better looking who doesn't have a lot of the stuff you have.

So, better to just get used to rejection, play the numbers and work on this stuff slowly mostly for yourself instead of thinking once you're rich, exciting, funny enough, or your teeth are white enough, you'll be a chick magnet.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:50 AM

Aside ...

Vanae (from the vid) is hot. She's what my ideal girlfriend would like ... if I cared about looks at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.