U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 10:48 AM

4,441 posts, read 3,773,182 times
Women are often easier to talk to than my male friends, more open and honest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2012, 10:49 AM

14,755 posts, read 14,205,078 times
Kudos to feminine, educated women who can laugh at an ethnic/religious/off-color/anti-feminist joke or off-handed comment and still like you, which, with me, they mostly do.

Happy Mother's Day!

Old 05-13-2012, 11:12 AM

6,233 posts, read 2,701,639 times
Men are & always will be my best friends. I have always related better to men. I love how straightforward they are. For the most part, men rock

Old 05-13-2012, 11:25 AM

2,015 posts, read 1,770,031 times
I just love men! They are just so clueless sometimes it's so cute! I love how they are always protective of their loved ones. They are masculine and strong but yet they are like little kittens that need to be cared for and protected.

Men rock!

Old 05-13-2012, 11:30 AM

639 posts, read 410,081 times
What a great post, OP!

I love that men can be just as sweet and kind as women when they think no one is looking. I love that my guy friends post wonderful, supportive comments on my Facebook page. I love that guys can usually point out when women are overreacting and be the voice of reason at times. And I love the sight of a man with a baby or child - the masculinity and gentleness is a wonderful combination. I also love when men love their pets. Their bodies are pretty amazing too!

Old 05-13-2012, 11:34 AM

4,195 posts, read 2,003,162 times
  • nice eyes and beautiful smiles
  • There skin is naturally softer than men, especially softer than my skin
  • a$$ and t!ts
Now before I get flamed here, the only reason I used physical descriptions of women is because not all women have the same personality. Some women are sweet, some shy, some very blunt, some sarcastic, goofy, wild party animals you name it.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:39 AM

923 posts, read 831,036 times
I love some women who love to smile. Seeing that smile can bring the worst day to a mediocre day, not that bad.[/quote]

Not in some CONTINENTAL European nations - my smiles aren't appreciated at all

(Thanks for the rep but I like to know who it was? )

Oh and of course, we lasses like your bodies!

Last edited by Gudra; 05-13-2012 at 11:56 AM..

Old 05-13-2012, 11:47 AM

155 posts, read 139,981 times
The compassion, warmth, and motherly qualities of women are tremendously important and under-appreciated in our society, in my opinion. The same can be said of a woman's intuition and creativity in the business world. Put another way, if (generally) women are "emotional" and men are "rational", I think a rational woman is much closer to what a "human ideal" may be than an emotional man. In other words, women rock.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:58 AM

8,254 posts, read 5,462,915 times
Men give their lives for us in war
Men love fiercely
Men protect
Men are strong yet gentle
Men are honest and forthright
Men dream dreams
Men create art and poetry and philosophy
Men are beautiful gifts

An ode to men by Me

Old 05-13-2012, 04:36 PM

1,169 posts, read 1,428,201 times
My father.....a true man, the best kind of man....strong but kind. Brave, he would cry his tears in private and put a smile on for his children. He taught me to be strong, to believe in myself. He gave me wings to fly and roots that have grown deep into often dry, difficult soil. Because of him, I appreciate those same characteristics in the men around me.

My brothers, brave and funny, daring and bold, adverturous and shy.....realistic, ironic. Love them.

My son, from babyhood, to toddler....into manhood he walks.....now taller than me. With big dreams and a big heart. I am proud of him and his masculinity. I want to protect him and hold on to him, but I know I must let him go and pray God will walk with him through this often cruel world. I pray he will be strong, belive in himself, trust God, pray, be kind, aim for the stars, accept defeat is part of life and keep going despite. Never, ever surrender....until his dying breath....but fight the good fight for as long as he lives.

So, men.........I love you! Always believe in Hope and Live your life to the full every day. You are a hero, an unsung hero, holding down a job, loving a wife, protecting your family.....whatever it may be, you are solid Gold!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships