U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 05:46 PM

146 posts, read 87,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I still get the idea that you are jealous and controlling to a point but that is my opinion and I personally would not deal with it. Again, no big deal to me or my husband who goes where and does what when the other is not available to go on the "normal" night it is not changed to appease the other plans are plans and are kept as they are.

I talk to my husband about everything and I mean everything but plans are still NOT changed because he is going to be gone. Did you ask if she had planned a girls night out and she was not going to be alone with all those MEN? Anyway my opinions on the situation as you have presented it and since you talk to her about what you post before you post here I would love to hear HER side of this story and I do have a wee bit of information for you regarding public displays of affection. I am not one to display affection in public either however, holding hands while going for a walk or walking from the parking lot into the grocery is NOT a major public display of affection and I do it all the time so what is the issue with a simple gesture of affection that is appropriate in public? It isn't like you are going to grab her hand and toss her on the ground in the grocery parkiing lot and ravage her right then and there. It is a simple affection touch while walking side by side. If you look around you will see many many couples of all ages from very young to very old holding hands while they walk side by side. Lighten up on that one and take her hand while you are walking side by side.
She was not planning on it being a girls night out. As I stated earlier I would not have had no issue if that was the case. I would have no issue if she did that while I was home.

As for the holding hands, it's not something I'm uncomfortable doing, I just don't think about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships