Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 12:30 PM

900 posts, read 1,701,851 times

Advertisements

Just ask her if she is single , if she says yes , ask her out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 12:36 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,087,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
I would try different venues then. Seriously. Yes, there are women in their 30s who are into that 'party party party' crap but you need to seek out women in different places, places where that type is less prevalent or even absent.

Oh, and you may wanna try giving a woman in her - GASP! - 40s a try. Seriously again.
I don't have a problem with dating a woman in her 40s.

By shallow I mean ... if a woman is not attracted to you in the first place, there ain't NOTHIN you can do to change that. There are women who think that way and women who don't.

And age doesn't really change that. Also, I should introduce you to some women I know who do think like that. They are so far away from the pretty, glamorous party type it ain't even funny. I don't even know many party girls.

Old 05-18-2012, 12:41 PM

102,195 posts, read 107,823,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Ace View Post
I definitely wouldn't want to become friends with her so much that we know each other pretty well and talk for months before I finally ask her out. That's too drawn out. I just wasn't sure if I should develop a routine of talking with her once a week, for maybe for up to a month, to feel her out and get her comfortable with me before asking her out. But it looks like the consensus on here is that I just go in and make my move as soon as possible.
The gradual approach is good, too. I think the general consensus was around not involving a third party, and when you're ready to ask her, just ask her if she'd like to go for coffee after work, or meet somewhere for lunch. It doesn't matter when you do it, just so long as you do ask her, and keep it light and casual.

Old 05-18-2012, 12:42 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,806,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Guys, women love to be approached. Its natural and expected. Howwever, women prefer guys with confidence and a set of balls and good looks, who can look them straight in the eye and ask them out. She could be a complete stranger and there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking a woman out. You know when they say they want a guy who knows what he's doing? Thats that guy. You see a woman, you come up, smile and ask her out. The fear of women and of rejection is due to brainwashing we have all received since we were kids. Be a MAN. WOMEN LIKE MEN.
Fixed it for ya... oh, btw, that's why for MOST men cold approaches fail to work. Now if the guy is a 9 or 10 then he could pull it off. And that's why it ALL goes back to LOOKS.

Fear? Nope, not in my experience. Not 'afraid' of anything... just tired of always being told NO. Has nothing to do with being afraid... I've been rejected enough times to not be afraid of it... just do not want it.

Old 05-18-2012, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
I don't have a problem with dating a woman in her 40s.

By shallow I mean ... if a woman is not attracted to you in the first place, there ain't NOTHIN you can do to change that. There are women who think that way and women who don't.

And age doesn't really change that. Also, I should introduce you to some women I know who do think like that. They are so far away from the pretty, glamorous party type it ain't even funny. I don't even know many party girls.
And those are the losers of the female gender. No loss to you whatsoever.

Old 05-18-2012, 12:45 PM

Back to the topic... stay away from the pizza guy. Just ask her directly.

Old 05-18-2012, 12:45 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,603,302 times
If you are affraid to show your intention to a woman, and are indirect about your approach, she perceives it in a negative way. Same goes for asking if she has a BF. It simply screams that you are insecure and not very masculine. When you display feminine traits, women are instantly turned off. If she is flirting with you and you hesitate and never ask her out, you are showing signs of weakness. Go for it and persist, until she either rejects you or ends up in your bed. Life is short, dont waste time on BS.

Old 05-18-2012, 12:47 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,729,753 times
Quote:
And those are the losers of the female gender. No loss to you whatsoever.

i thought you all claim to despise the 'glamorous party girls' right? but that's the ones you all seem go after. the ones that into partying and drinking or whatever. the loud mouths in the bunch.

Old 05-18-2012, 12:48 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,603,302 times
Quote:
Fixed it for ya... oh, btw, that's why for MOST men cold approaches fail to work. Now if the guy is a 9 or 10 then he could pull it off. And that's why it ALL goes back to LOOKS.

Fear? Nope, not in my experience. Not 'afraid' of anything... just tired of always being told NO. Has nothing to do with being afraid... I've been rejected enough times to not be afraid of it... just do not want it.
Real men are responsible. What it means they take responsibility for their actions. Looks have almost nothing to do with mens attractivness. Its his behavior that counts most. It isnt money, looks, height or education. All those are used as excuses by guys who have no clue what they're doing. Its man displaying masculine traits when he approaches that counts.

Old 05-18-2012, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Real men are responsible. What it means they take responsibility for their actions. Looks have almost nothing to do with mens attractivness. Its his behavior that counts most. It isnt money, looks, height or education. All those are used as excuses by guys who have no clue what they're doing. Its man displaying masculine traits when he approaches that counts.
What a steaming pile! Who duped you into believing this tripe?

If you honestly believe this... no, sorry, I cannot process it. Does. Not. Compute.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships