Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 04:59 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,323,433 times

Advertisements

love will not overcome the recurring thought of your wife taking another man's meat stick in her mouth, lying to your face and sneaking around tasting another man's johnson.
bunch of hallmark card crap. plenty of fish in the sea. don't settle for disloyal disrespectful garbage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2012, 05:11 PM

1,406 posts, read 2,722,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Love can overcome all kinds of bumps in the relationship road.
And unfortunately it can also blind some people to what's happening right under their noses.

Old 05-23-2012, 05:14 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,738,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
You don't know if someone's genuinely remorseful or not. If you feel you can trust a person on their remorse statements that has already lied to you and covered up an affair to boot, better you then me.

The way its being put out there djuna by some of you is that if you're not open to taking a cheater back, then 'shame on you' -- no. shame on the cheater.
Having sex with another person doesn't make you the devil.

Old 05-23-2012, 05:19 PM

464 posts, read 479,348 times
NO. How you get them is how you lose them.

Old 05-23-2012, 05:23 PM

^but the lying, leading on, betrayal, and turning your back on someone who hasnt shat on your life makes you a scumbag.
anybody with an ounce of self respect should move on. you wouldn't do business with a mechanic who charged you 2,500 for a repair that cost 12$... so why would you 'forgive' someone who raped your soul with their betrayal. lol people are wimps, if anything, overwhelming revenge would be my response to getting cheated on. i hope i never get cheated on or find out about it.. i will not be responsible for my actions

Old 05-23-2012, 05:27 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,544,998 times
SOME people deserve a second chance.

There are people who cheat because they can. They don't deserve squat. And there are times when cheating is the result of a real problem in the relationship. I don't believe all cases are the same and I don't believe in "once a cheater, always a cheater". Heck, I don't even think it is always wrong. As much as it takes two people to make a relationship work, sometimes, two people can also contribute to infidelity.

Old 05-23-2012, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
^but the lying, leading on, betrayal, and turning your back on someone who hasnt shat on your life makes you a scumbag.
anybody with an ounce of self respect should move on. you wouldn't do business with a mechanic who charged you 2,500 for a repair that cost 12$... so why would you 'forgive' someone who raped your soul with their betrayal. lol people are wimps, if anything, overwhelming revenge would be my response to getting cheated on. i hope i never get cheated on or find out about it.. i will not be responsible for my actions
Why, then, should they be held responsible for theirs? Revenge is as much of a choice as cheating. You're either sh*tty or you're not.

Old 05-23-2012, 05:44 PM

i would see revenge as a reaction to being wronged. like, if a man punches me in the jaw i will respond by hitting him several times in the face and rib area.

cheating in most cases is just people being horny disloyal scumbags. a loyal man or woman will have done nothing to deserve it a lot of the time and those despicable actions deserved to be punished

Old 05-23-2012, 06:06 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
Quote:
While getting cheated on is horrible, what you're suggesting here is uncivilized. Is that what you are, uncivilized?

Old 05-23-2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
i would see revenge as a reaction to being wronged. like, if a man punches me in the jaw i will respond by hitting him several times in the face and rib area.

cheating in most cases is just people being horny disloyal scumbags. a loyal man or woman will have done nothing to deserve it a lot of the time and those despicable actions deserved to be punished
You really can only speak to your own experience, not for "most" cases.

Being physically assaulted is hardly the same as having your feelings hurt.

Anger is a reaction. Revenge is a conscious decision to do harm. You are responsible for those actions. The devil didn't make you do it.

Don't get me wrong. I see the appeal. But that as far as it goes. Even cheating doesn't require as much energy and effort as, say, vandalizing property, making false claims, cutting someone's penis off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships