Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 04:57 AM

943 posts, read 1,843,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
So what would it say? "Gold digger for sale!"?

close......... Gold Digger For RENT lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2012, 05:03 AM

1,463 posts, read 3,265,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
Was thinking of putting up a ad to met wealthy men over 70 yrs old who would be interested in taking care of me.
Only thing is i am not sure if I can deal with a old man for a long period of time even if he is rich.
has anyone done this? Or dated a man over 70 yrs old and was much younger.
Morning Lavender - Don't do this. I am an older woman and if you think you are going to find someone older than you like over 70 who will take care of you, probably not true. As people age no matter how well they take care of themselves, things start to fall apart. I have always been super athletic, have always taken good care of myself and now..all kinds of issues. Why would you want to do something like this as opposed to finding someone your own age to have a life with??

If all you want is an older sugar daddy then be aware that the cost of medications alone for a Senior are outrageous. I have one scrip that costs me 145.00 a month alone and probably spend well over $300 a month total in medical costs and I am considered a healthy Senior. We fall asleep sooner, our memories are not always what they should be and GAME SHOWS become the norm.

Look, if you are all despondent over men in your own age range then find someone YOUNGER not older because older folks have all they can do to take care of themselves let alone someone who just wants a sugar daddy! Good Luck!

Old 05-20-2012, 06:13 AM

1,818 posts, read 2,684,301 times
Are you prepared to help him find his teeth each morning?

Shudder

Old 05-20-2012, 06:47 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red On The Noodle View Post
Are you prepared to help him find his teeth each morning?
If he has that much money, he probably already has a long list of BETTER women who will take care of him.

Money comes with a price to be paid.

Old 05-20-2012, 06:57 AM

2,289 posts, read 5,772,216 times
Here is a unique thought...get a job, focus on a career and take care of yourself.

Old 05-20-2012, 07:30 AM

5,981 posts, read 18,264,452 times
Please stay away from my father, who is 80, lonely, and has some money. My biggest fear is someone coming along who is reasonably attractive and young, makes him feel young again, and goes for the gold, quite literally....I JUST got him out of a 36-year relationship with a money seeking woman who spent like it was going out of style and now wants what's left. I'll be damned if it will go down that easily - he was lonely after the death of my mother and fell for the first pretty face that was nice to him, and all he has to show for it is a bunch of CRAP and a broken heart - oh, and $50K in divorce bills - you see, he actually did love her. Did she love him? Not so much. She sure fooled everyone, but when the going got a little tough and it looked like he might actually need care, she bugged out.

He's a handful. He has good health, his mind, is in great shape, is witty, charming, and dresses to the nines...and he absolutely sucks me and my sister dry every day with his list of wants, needs, and demands based on how he has lived his 8 decades on the planet. Which in no way correlate with modern day living, by the way. I'd be happy to pass that part on to you.

I'm sorry, Lavender - I'm sure you are a wonderful person, and although I can certainly identify with wanting an easy/easier life, as we all do, I find this offensive - to think that there are actually women seeking my father out for no other reason than what is in the investment account. And there are - a ton of them - all bearing casseroles and a shoulder to lean on as they look over his shoulder for the checkbook balance. Ugh.

Be careful what you wish for. Your older man may have a family who will not invite you in with open arms. Me? I'm standing guard over the doorway. If any woman can get past me and my sister, she deserves whatever she gets, both good and bad. I think I'll take her in a fair fight.

Old 05-20-2012, 07:31 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,183,403 times
There is a millionaire dating website but as others have stated you will be the one paying. You do realize that don't you?

Honestly if a man wants a sugar baby then he will be very picky as is his right. He also is no dummy. What happens when he finds another sugar baby, what will you do then?

Old 05-20-2012, 09:57 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
I didn't know there were many men over 70 who even use the web, nevermind knowing how to use a computer.

Old 05-20-2012, 02:17 PM

943 posts, read 1,843,947 times
I slept on the idea and now I just read all these posts and I THANK YOU ALL! I'm not going to do it.

Old 05-20-2012, 02:35 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,642,088 times
Old men want someone who really loves them just like everybody else does.

No matter the age, sugar daddies who advertise themselves as sugar daddies must not care about that and actually seek out gold diggers. In that case, they deserve each other. There is no victim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships