Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2012, 06:22 PM

48,525 posts, read 34,851,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
And I think that's selfish. Not being able to handle some side effects for your man
Some can be life threatening for some people. Why can't you handle the side effects of a condom? I feel couples should work out an option that is equitable for both.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2012, 06:24 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodgerrabit View Post
myth, any women who get pregnant from pre-ejaculation fluid, their man didnt pull out soon enough
This has nothing to do with the pull-out method. This can happen during foreplay, before the condom goes on.

Old 05-25-2012, 06:26 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Some can be life threatening for some people. Why can't you handle the side effects of a condom? I feel couples should work out an option that is equitable for both.
THIS! Why can't guys deal with a condom on behalf of their women? There ARE no side effects with the condom, whereas there are multiple risks with oral contraception.

Old 05-25-2012, 06:30 PM

2,873 posts, read 5,851,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Seriously. What are the possible side effects of a condom? Some loss of sensation. What are the possible side effects of hormonal birth control? Headaches, dizziness, breast tenderness, nausea, decreased libido, mood swings, and blood clots. The last one, btw, can be lethal. If I had those side effects and 'my man' wanted me to continue on with it to make things easier for him, I'd be dumping the jerk.

Old 05-25-2012, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
THIS! Why can't guys deal with a condom on behalf of their women? There ARE no side effects with the condom, whereas there are multiple risks with oral contraception.
LOL.

I meant the side effect of "less feeling."

Old 05-25-2012, 09:19 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Some one found my comment interesting in regards to chemically bonding through the exchange of body fluids......."Flesh of my flesh< bone of my bone-forsaking all others".............You absorb who and what the woman is..as does the she...married couples who have been together for years grow close- anyway that's my theory...It's kind of a healing thing....Condoms as I mentioned were used primarily as a form of birth control.....I was lucky enough to have been in a era where sex did not equate disease and death.

It's quite sad that the act that creates life is now an act that equates with death- which is the opposite of sex.

Woman get a type of satisfaction knowing that the male has made a direct deposit...I remember my wife would sit on the toilet and delight in the amount of sperm that would drip out....Too much information? Sorry- Now having sex with a lactating woman....well that's called going full circle....all I know is that sex and youth and love are a human blessing that few appreciate until they are older..and by then...Woman view you like a carton of milk with an expiry date stamped on your forehead-------------

It's quite depressing being an older man and fairly healthy- we are still 25 on the inside- but woman only see a guy that is past his prime...what ever that is- I swear that older men who have a good sex life- extend their life by decades..."It is not good for a man to be alone"- I believe God said that regarding Adam.....and he was right..........................

Old 05-25-2012, 09:46 PM

2,873 posts, read 5,851,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Too much information?
Yes

Old 05-25-2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
.I was lucky enough to have been in a era where sex did not equate disease and death.
While I have never viewed sex equalling death.... I'm just curious what era you were born that STDs were not an issue?

"back in my day... everyone was clean!!!!" Was that for 3 minutes during 1995?

Old 05-25-2012, 10:02 PM

3,663 posts, read 8,665,618 times
I have used them during my marriage, for birth control, only during the extremly fertile times of the month, when you couldn't wait for a better time, otherwise, you pretty much know when it's safe.

Old 05-25-2012, 10:14 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,576,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
why though? That's stupid.

Some people have medical conditions that preclude the use of hormonal birth control. my younger sister is one...use of hormonal bc led to adenomas on her liver, so she is not to use any hormonal BC since this was discovered by accident during a gallbladder removal. She and her fiance aren't planning on having children yet, so I assume they use condoms...not my biz, haven't asked, but i do know that her options are limited. Hormonal BC isn't right for everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships