Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you not care about looks if the other person rocks?
Yes, I don't care about looks at all if they are awesome 20 42.55%
Go f@ck off you weirdo freak 27 57.45%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 04:42 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,915,835 times

Advertisements

So I went out to the beach today and I was kind of people watching, I saw two girls about hmm maybe my age. They were watching all the guys walking by and pointing out who they thought was good looking. I thought about asking them " so are you judging them based on their personality?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2012, 04:45 PM

29,737 posts, read 34,352,243 times
Quote:
My big 'celebrity' crush? Tori Belleci from the show MythBusters. Gorgeous, funny AND smart??? Sign me up!! Not one of my friends thinks he's attractive at all
Oh, I'll fight you for him. Actually, I think all of the Mythbuster are pretty cute. Smart and capable is totally attractive.

Old 05-24-2012, 04:49 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,715,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
No, it's their fault. If you don't look a certain way men will just use you
Attention City-Data nation.

The poster in the quoted post is not going to walk away from this line of thinking without professional help from an educated reputable therapist or other expert on the human brain. Any attempt by a City-Data poster to convince the poster that her line of thinking is not accurate will not be fruitful. City-Data nation is better served not paying attention to her line of thinking until she makes attempts to get professional help.

This public service announcement was brought to you by the Dissenter at WHYY (bother) studios in Louisville, Kentucky.

Old 05-24-2012, 04:59 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,615,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Oh, I'll fight you for him. Actually, I think all of the Mythbuster are pretty cute. Smart and capable is totally attractive.
Gotta love the smart guys Especially the ones who like to tinker and create things, even if they are rather apt to explode

Old 05-24-2012, 05:27 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,118,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Attention City-Data nation.

The poster in the quoted post is not going to walk away from this line of thinking without professional help from an educated reputable therapist or other expert on the human brain. Any attempt by a City-Data poster to convince the poster that her line of thinking is not accurate will not be fruitful. City-Data nation is better served not paying attention to her line of thinking until she makes attempts to get professional help.

This public service announcement was brought to you by the Dissenter at WHYY (bother) studios in Louisville, Kentucky.
Maybe there are good men out there. But that is only for women who look a certain way. Because all women don't have the same options

Old 05-24-2012, 06:02 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,195,956 times
Lol

Old 05-24-2012, 06:44 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,634,131 times
Quote:
It's not my fault that I haven't had good experiences with BM.
You haven't met all black men.

Old 05-24-2012, 07:02 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,936,325 times
Quote:
It's not my fault that I haven't had good experiences with BM.
I would suggest a higher fiber diet and maybe Metamucil and oatmeal for breakfast.

Old 05-24-2012, 07:05 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,936,325 times
I see as many good looking guys with ugly girls as the other way around in DC, but DC is a freaky place where so many of the women are ugly that 4s are like 8s. It's not even unusual to me to see a good looking man with a fat dumpy woman who wears no makeup and dresses like a dowdy hippie. I think men take what they are given to sleep with and accept it. In the real world, there's more pretty girls than hunky guys because women take more care in their appearance.

Old 05-24-2012, 07:08 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,875,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
I would suggest a higher fiber diet and maybe Metamucil and oatmeal for breakfast.
LMAO..I see what you did there..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships