U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 05-24-2012, 03:24 PM
 
270 posts, read 318,845 times
Reputation: 605

Advertisements

Waiting patiently for the thread posted by a guy whose wife & mother of his 2 kids is out of control and acting juvenile. <tapping foot>

 
Old 05-24-2012, 03:35 PM
 
Location: Long Island, NY
7,845 posts, read 9,779,950 times
Reputation: 9156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Well I will agree there is something going on. And I do believe its attached to someone acting loose all the time and he may just be fed up with it. Someone that would do that doesn't just have AN incident. There is already two in this little thread.

I look at it as this:

If you don't want to be talked to like a ho, don't act like one.
Adult women who flash people - ho or girls gone wild (also ho)
Just stop making people's morals and logic linked to insecurity.

Not wanting your wife to flash her butt in public has ZERO to do with insecurity.
Whoa, hold on there. You're almost starting to sound like her husband. It's either YOUR way or no one's way? I never said her husband was insecure. I said I am not insecure. I said it sounds like he has issues. That can be ANYTHING. Anger management issues. I never said he was insecure. You really should start reading more thoroughly before accusing people of anything. The OP hasn't mooned anyone. Heck, I joke around with my husband and say I'm getting a 2nd job as a pole dancer and he laughs. He just lost his job and said he was going to be an escort so he can make some side money. Doesn't mean we're gonna do it, sheesh! We don't start bashing each other because we are happily married. The OP said it in humor. Look, she's made it clear that she isn't happy and this is fueling his fire more and more. Just another reason to get mad but not an event that actually happened. You're accusing her of something that never even happened.
 
Old 05-24-2012, 03:46 PM
 
11,902 posts, read 13,840,726 times
Reputation: 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
What? I don't think most men want their wife flashing the world their butt.
I definitely know NO KIDS would.
WOW!...I moon the low flying planes all the time...sometimes I even finger them.....mooning as a lark does NOT mean you're "flashing the world their butt"....in fact it really only takes a few seconds...and her husband sounds MIGHTY uptight!!......guess she can only be the fun-loving person she is when he's not around...too bad for him.
 
Old 05-24-2012, 03:57 PM
 
Location: TX
6,009 posts, read 4,748,693 times
Reputation: 2584
I disagree with everyone saying he's too uptight. He certainly seems to be a jerk (I mean no disrespect, OP) but I agree with Opsimathia that there is nothing uptight about not wanting your wife mooning people or not wanting to have sex outside. Odd to insinuate there's something wrong with disagreeing with this stuff.

No, the only thing he did wrong (which is still perfectly good reason to "kick him to curb, girlfriend!") was disrespect her by calling her names and all.
 
Old 05-24-2012, 04:04 PM
 
Location: Cardboard box
1,909 posts, read 3,124,141 times
Reputation: 1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
It's funny if you are 16. Over and beyond that, it's low-class.

This.

But the fact that the Op is using this as the catalyst for her break up should tell you something.
 
Old 05-24-2012, 04:05 PM
 
Location: Long Island, NY
7,845 posts, read 9,779,950 times
Reputation: 9156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
I disagree with everyone saying he's too uptight. He certainly seems to be a jerk (I mean no disrespect, OP) but I agree with Opsimathia that there is nothing uptight about not wanting your wife mooning people or not wanting to have sex outside. Odd to insinuate there's something wrong with disagreeing with this stuff.

No, the only thing he did wrong (which is still perfectly good reason to "kick him to curb, girlfriend!") was disrespect her by calling her names and all.
Where did sex come into the picture?? We all agree that the OP shouldn't be mooning but would YOU talk to your wife like that and almost end a marriage over a comment like that? This is why many people are saying there is WAY more to it than we all know. There are men who have no problem with their wives or gf's being strippers or porn stars. All she did was make a silly comment. If calling your wife a "ho" isn't uptight then what is?
 
Old 05-24-2012, 04:08 PM
 
Location: Cardboard box
1,909 posts, read 3,124,141 times
Reputation: 1312
If a woman shows complete strangers her rear end, what else will she show them?
 
Old 05-24-2012, 04:35 PM
 
Location: TX
6,009 posts, read 4,748,693 times
Reputation: 2584
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
Where did sex come into the picture??
The OP, post #47.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishing1 View Post
And like I said I don't go around mooning people. But if the once in a lifetime of fun situation presented itself, I wouldn't be so uptight about it. (In a car, on a highway, far away like in another state, and of course one would have to be in a little tipsy to do that, its not a crime and only done in mere fun, spontaneous type thing. Like say maybe if I wanted to have sneaky sex outside on some wild an adventurous type mentality, having fun with my man. What is the harm. Like I told him I would hope he joined in on the fun and lets make memories.

But no, he wants to be a tight ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishing1 View Post
We all agree that the OP shouldn't be mooning but would YOU talk to your wife like that and almost end a marriage over a comment like that?
No, that's why I said that's what he did wrong.
 
Old 05-24-2012, 04:47 PM
 
Location: Hollywood, CA
1,449 posts, read 1,551,889 times
Reputation: 2798
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishing1 View Post
Is "mooning someone" ok?
As long as your ass isn't hairy!
 
Old 05-24-2012, 04:59 PM
 
Location: Long Island, NY
7,845 posts, read 9,779,950 times
Reputation: 9156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
The OP, post #47.





No, that's why I said that's what he did wrong.

My mistake. I thought you meant sex outside the marriage. Wait..what's wrong with sex outdoors? If it's private and you're with your husband or wife?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top