U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 06:54 PM

156 posts, read 268,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShoreSoxGo View Post
If a woman shows complete strangers her rear end, what else will she show them?
people always take things to the extreme

Old 05-24-2012, 06:57 PM

45,270 posts, read 85,146,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishing1 View Post
He's coming in a few minutes let me just get my little responses in and i will let him chime in.
We'll that will be interesting...

Maybe he can actually tell us all what the real problem is

Old 05-24-2012, 07:24 PM

Yo Yo.. What up evryone.
Here is my take.
I am a damn MAN. So the way I feel is how could & would she show someone something that I hold dear to me. I hurt also. I thought I got that across but she puts up such a fight to show she really didn’t care what I thought. It may not be the right thing to say but I feel if you would show your goods off if I looked at someone else’s under the same circumstances she would see what I was talking about. I do not think she is a ho and I said I would not one want a wife to do that so that she could see how much it means to me. That is why mooning someone that you do not know does not sound like fun to me. If you would do that maybe I hold people up to high. I cannot just let it go that is why I bring it up that hurts me also. I have been faithful to her also and would never Mod cut: Inappropriate language. to show someone because I thought it was fun. I don’t deserve to be called a tight ass no more than she deserve to be called a name. It may be a thing where two people are from different places but an ass is an ass and I don’t want people to see it. But she don’t see it that way so I don’t know why she get so mad when someone calls her out on it because she said it and repeated it several times plus said I would do it tomorrow. So is someone supposed to trust you not to do that.
Peace Out.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-30-2012 at 02:15 PM..

Old 05-24-2012, 07:26 PM

3,097 posts, read 3,961,122 times
Quote:
Yo Yo.. What up evryone.
Here is my take.
I am a damn MAN. So the way I feel is how could & would she show someone something that I hold dear to me. I hurt also. I thought I got that across but she puts up such a fight to show she really didn’t care what I thought. It may not be the right thing to say but I feel if you would show your goods off if I looked at someone else’s under the same circumstances she would see what I was talking about. I do not think she is a ho and I said I would not one want a wife to do that so that she could see how much it means to me. That is why mooning someone that you do not know does not sound like fun to me. If you would do that maybe I hold people up to high. I cannot just let it go that is why I bring it up that hurts me also. I have been faithful to her also and would never Mod cut: Inappropriate language. to show someone because I thought it was fun. I don’t deserve to be called a tight ass no more than she deserve to be called a name. It may be a thing where two people are from different places but an ass is an ass and I don’t want people to see it. But she don’t see it that way so I don’t know why she get so mad when someone calls her out on it because she said it and repeated it several times plus said I would do it tomorrow. So is someone supposed to trust you not to do that.
Peace Out.

so weird....but to the hubby, talking about doing something and actually doing it are two different things

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-30-2012 at 02:16 PM..

Old 05-24-2012, 07:27 PM

I made his statements in blue
now this is me speaking....

He did say I was loose and a ho. But he is trying to sweetin it up. I so wish I had a tape recorder

Old 05-24-2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Yo Yo.. What up evryone.
Here is my take.
Peace Out.

How old are your people? Because I got the impression she was at least 30 and you were closer to 40. Who TALKS like this when they are that age??

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-30-2012 at 02:17 PM..

Old 05-24-2012, 07:32 PM

Quote:
I made his statements in blue
now this is me speaking....

He did say I was loose and a ho. But he is trying to sweetin it up. I so wish I had a tape recorder
Here's the thing...marriage is a team sport.

You have to work together to get through the hard stuff.

When you work against one another the hard only gets harder.

Name calling of any kind is not only inappropriate, it pits you against one another and keeps you from being a team.

You two need to learn how to work together better. How in the world have you made it 10 years together already?

Old 05-24-2012, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
How old are your people? Because I got the impression she was at least 30 and you were closer to 40. Who TALKS like this when they are that age??
Well you are close. And we are on a chat forum which is informal as far as I can see...

But I am curious who talks like what.?

Old 05-24-2012, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Well you are close. And we are on a chat forum which is informal as far as I can see...

But I am curious who talks like what.?
"yo yo what up" "peace out"

Geez, that's the way teenagers talk.

Not to mention all that Neaderthal man stuff he spouted off - sounds so immature.

Old 05-24-2012, 07:38 PM

6,009 posts, read 4,865,130 times
I like the part about how he holds her ass dear to him. I'm gonna have to remember to put that in my wedding vows when me and my gf finally get hitched
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or