Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2012, 07:07 PM

12 posts, read 18,670 times

Advertisements

So ive been talkin to this dude and recently ive notcied he has became distant from me...Although he acts like he stills like me when we text he doesnt call or answer like he was doing in the beggining, or trying to see me as much like before...He sent me a message online saying "baby some one got my phone send me ur number" so i sent it!!!.I had a feeling he was lying so i had my friend call and no one answered...the phone went to voice mail...So i called later that day from my house number and no one answer...Someone called right back and when i said hello they was quiet then just hung up...Then they called back a second time and It was a dude voice...I said who is this and he said a different name but i couldnt tell if it sounded like the guy ive been talkin to voice or not..So they called back a 3rd time and i just heard music playin in the background and they hung up..I am suspicious because if someone has his phone how was they able to call back? he has a code/lock on his phone which means u can call out until u put the code it. Also if someone has his phone y is his phone still on? most ppl get their phones turned off. I was texting him from my phone and kept gettin no response, so I texted him from a different number and he replied back but he didnt kno it was meI dont kno if this guy is playin a big game on me or what...when i went to his page and I noticed he posted a status saying "someone took his phone, new hat, and 3 belts"..so finally today he calls me but i didnt answer then he sends a text sayin "i just read all the **** u wrote, smfh lost for words, i called cause its too much to type, i just got my phone back" so i called him back and h didnt answer and i texted back and he didnt respond? wat do you think??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2012, 07:10 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,674,189 times
Honey come on. It isn't normal to play Phone Detective games with a love interest. Move on.

Old 05-28-2012, 07:16 PM

12 posts, read 18,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowjustwow View Post
ahhh phone/text drama. been there done that. are you like teenagers? coz if you two are not. ......
im 24 he 23

Old 05-28-2012, 07:30 PM

2,134 posts, read 3,042,740 times
Talking to him? What does that mean? If he wanted to talk to you he would. This is not rocket science. Don't make the typical female mistake of over analyzing a cut and dry situation. I'm always losing numbers and can't seem to find the time to call back or text people I'm not that concerned with.

Old 05-28-2012, 07:31 PM

5,981 posts, read 18,270,385 times
You've got 3 different posts going on with the same info and keep getting the same responses...MOVE ON. It's been going on for 2 weeks, nothing has really changed. Yes, he's playing you. He posted you to FB, then took you down - you can't get him to return calls, you're stalking and he's playing along. He's yanked your chain for TWO WEEKS.

Get over him. Let it go. Find someone else. Quit the crazies.

There's only so many ways to say it's over unless living in drama llama mode is your idea of a good time. Anyone that can mess you up this badly in such a short time is a player - quit playing along...it's some other girl's turn to get messed on.

Old 05-28-2012, 07:40 PM

22 posts, read 31,581 times
You don';t need the games this early on when seeing someone. Quit the games he's playing and move on.
Its not going to go anywhere, you can take that as the truth now, and quickly let him off and move on to something better.
He seems like he doesnt know where he's going and has no idea what he wants. Don;t let him break your heart in the long run, you do the running now and find someone more trustworthy and reliable. Don't say nobody told you...
Goodluck

Old 05-28-2012, 08:41 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,267,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaleya View Post
So ive been talkin to this dude and recently ive notcied he has became distant from me...Although he acts like he stills like me when we text he doesnt call or answer like he was doing in the beggining, or trying to see me as much like before...He sent me a message online saying "baby some one got my phone send me ur number" so i sent it!!!.I had a feeling he was lying so i had my friend call and no one answered...the phone went to voice mail...So i called later that day from my house number and no one answer...Someone called right back and when i said hello they was quiet then just hung up...Then they called back a second time and It was a dude voice...I said who is this and he said a different name but i couldnt tell if it sounded like the guy ive been talkin to voice or not..So they called back a 3rd time and i just heard music playin in the background and they hung up..I am suspicious because if someone has his phone how was they able to call back? he has a code/lock on his phone which means u can call out until u put the code it. Also if someone has his phone y is his phone still on? most ppl get their phones turned off. I was texting him from my phone and kept gettin no response, so I texted him from a different number and he replied back but he didnt kno it was meI dont kno if this guy is playin a big game on me or what...when i went to his page and I noticed he posted a status saying "someone took his phone, new hat, and 3 belts"..so finally today he calls me but i didnt answer then he sends a text sayin "i just read all the **** u wrote, smfh lost for words, i called cause its too much to type, i just got my phone back" so i called him back and h didnt answer and i texted back and he didnt respond? wat do you think??
A guy's phone gets stolen and he sends you an email asking you for your number again.

The correct response is to send your number back via email and let him call you, not contact the old number and wonder why you're hearing some random stranger, and definitely not bombard the old number with texts. You were contacting a phone thief at that point.

The guy you were talking to may have called the phone company and had the texts that were sent to his stolen phone to his new phone--and was turned off by the weird, paranoid behavior you exhibited.

Or maybe he just can't understand you. I sure had a hard time making sense of your post.

Old 05-29-2012, 06:23 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,164,319 times
How many threads you going to make?

He doesn't WANT TO BE WITH YOU. WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

Old 05-29-2012, 06:29 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,616,175 times
Attention, party of one.

Old 05-29-2012, 06:38 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,725,695 times
She doesn't like that answer so I am going to give her a new one. I am writing in her own style so she will get it.

OBvIousLee da PlaYa rEAllee DiGs u, he Iz jus da Haple$$ viCTim O' uh tErrible CrImE. da TrauMA haS CAuseD him 2 FOgeT hw 2 COMmunic8 aN' 2 uS hEs weRDZ O' LovE.

i tyNK u NeeD 2 begin $enDin him MuliplE mesSages each da Awn hEs phonE, email, tWIttUH, fb, mYspaCE, TuMblr, EtC. ALLso, he wants u 2 $hO UhP at hES crIB aFtr daRk. Do nwt bOthuh rIngin da bEll, JuS clImB thrU da WinDO.

finalLeE, mAk uh poInt 2 coP 2 nahh aL hEs peeps, an' $tARt textIn dem 2. MAK $ur u allSo ChANge Yo' fB $tatus 2 "iN uh relaTIOnsHIP" an' NamE DIS guAYY. if u hv ENAyy OpicTurs O' hiM, POst dEm aWn yO' wAll An' Tag him.
clEarlee Dis iz Uh rElAtIOnshIP dat iz meanT 2 lAsT. an' jus 2 b $uR, Hv uNPrOtECted $ex Wit him ageN 2 RealLeE CLiNCh da DEal.

English to Ghetto Translator
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships