Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 02:23 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,466,473 times

Advertisements

Typically, it's been the 2nd or 3rd date, and in rare cases perhaps 2 months. Any longer than that, I figure there's something really wrong and move on, no matter what connection we "seem" to have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2012, 07:59 AM

837 posts, read 1,287,144 times
Your bf probably has the same problem I would have if I ever had a gf. Just the thought of being naked in front a woman is embarassing and he has tried to delay that moment for as long as he could. That's what I would do if I was in the same situation.

But he's still young, he can still change that.

Old 06-03-2012, 03:24 PM

11 posts, read 20,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
I'm not sure why this wasn't discussed after a few weeks or a month (at most) into your relationship. What was holding you back from simply asking him, "are you a virgin?"
I thought he would tell me himself at some point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
And I don't get all this virgin hate on this thread. Give me a break, everyone was a virgin at one point. He's older than most virgins, but so what? It's not a crime, a mental illness or something repulsive. It should be a great honor for the OP to this guy's first sex partner, not something to wince about or recoil from. Sheesh.
Yes everyone was one but for some reason men seem to have a hard time discussing it or don't want to admit it, even when he's making it very obvious. It's different for us. When I was one (was 18 then), I wasn't scared to admit it my then HS bf.

I agree with you there. I don't see what's wrong with being a virgin. That's better than the people that have ONS all the time.

Old 06-03-2012, 03:49 PM

344 posts, read 395,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
Yeah, you've got a virgin on your hands. Melody, you are a far more patient woman than I! Not to put too fine a point on it, but once I got to be your age, I was done dealing with that.

I hope it works out for you. Just try not to hold his performance against him should this be his first time.

Oh, and please do the sisterhood a giant favor and teach him right. Not that I'm dooming your relationship, but should it not work out, at least you'll send a man into the world who knows a woman's anatomy and what foreplay is.
About five or six years ago I was with a guy who was in his early 20s, and insisted he was a virgin. Nevertheless, he was very good. He knew when, where, and how to find the equipment, including my throttle. And he was thoughtful and attentive.

I asked him about it later and he said he had read a lot on the subject, including examining photos and drawings. I kid you not.

Old 06-05-2012, 09:51 PM

1,956 posts, read 4,874,299 times
Well it has been 9 months with my gf and we have done everything except for sex. She doesn't want to do it yet.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:58 AM

11 posts, read 20,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony22 View Post
Well it has been 9 months with my gf and we have done everything except for sex. She doesn't want to do it yet.
I feel for you. It's not easy waiting for the other person to become comfortable enough to be at your level but anything is possible if you love him/her. It's all a matter of patience in the end. They'll get there at some point. When they do, it's just happens by instincts.

He just admitted it recently on one of our phone conversation. He started saying how I was sexy without clothes and then said You know when you asked me who was the last girl I've been with, well I don't really have a past. I've been waiting since high school but never liked the idea of giving in to any girl. I'm glad I found you.

Interesting and for the longest, I thought virgin males pass age 20 were almost nonexisting. Like stated, never dealt with this before so this is new to me. It's ok if he wants to wait though. Don't mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships