Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 11:21 PM

15 posts, read 41,866 times

Advertisements

Goolldd!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2012, 11:22 PM

I Tried communication before it doesnt work... Atleast with her ..I unno if she wasnt my wife Id call it quits..

Old 05-31-2012, 11:33 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times
then get rid of her then.

Old 06-01-2012, 12:08 AM

I believe in one marriage why do you think im here ??? seeking advice !!duh :l

Old 06-01-2012, 12:10 AM

6,658 posts, read 4,746,610 times
Ditch that B--ch. You don't need that evil woman controlling your life. You'll be a free man, and a happy one when you get rid of her.

Old 06-01-2012, 02:00 AM

3,671 posts, read 5,887,114 times
Well it sounds like you need to have her listen to you first. One thing that MIGHT work is to act like you think everything is all your fault and you feel horrible about it and feel like your the worst husband in the world. That way you have her attention and you can express yourself. Or another way you can get her attention is act like your ready to break up because of the way she has been acting. It's sort of a risky move but it works everytime. This I know for a fact will get her attention. When she is all calm, ask her what you are doing wrong to make her like that all the time, because it's 2 sides to every story, and she's a female so i'm sure she will have an entire list of things (half if not most will probably be completely and utterly ridiculous and petty to the highest degree). Listen to her, then tell her how you feel. Make sure she knows that her actions is not making the situation any better at all. After that, you both need to work it out (or meet in the middle) and let eachother know how you feel about one another. Try doing something different and fun also. Try to bring back that 1st stage in the relationship. At the end of the day women just want to feel loved... or money. If the issue is ALWAYS money then you might have bigger problems than I thought. With the money issue, there is about 10 different directions I see this going. You better make sure she's loyal because you don't want some dude in a better current financial situation blinding her with the upscale and successful lifestyle. You will get hurt in the end and you don't need noone that's that easy to leave anyway. But I will tell you one thing, you better get on your sh*t man. Females do not like men who are not about their business. Especially grown women. You may already be serious and trying to grind as hard as you can... I hope so because if you not. Women can see that sh*t and it's a turn off. You may have made mistakes in the past (I have too but I cleaned them up) but you can clean those up. A man with No goals, lack of ambition, no plans, nothing going for himself ect. are the type of men most women do not want.

Old 06-01-2012, 07:43 AM

900 posts, read 1,702,120 times
Is this your wife or girlfriend , no children , right

Old 06-01-2012, 07:53 AM

460 posts, read 671,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c.a.dna View Post
I believe in one marriage why do you think im here ??? seeking advice !!duh :l
Let me ask you, would you trust. This woman to be an emotionally dependable mother to your children? Would you want to deal with this woman who disrespects you in front of children.

If the answer is no, you may want to consider divorce. I hate divorce but I hate emotionally unavailable mothers with emasculated fathers more.

Old 06-01-2012, 08:00 AM

150 posts, read 250,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c.a.dna View Post
This is the only girl I have ever had sex with and Im just tired of her non stop mood swings , silent treatments...Honestly since this is the only relationship Ive had sex in I conclude that not sleeping with a women is better for a mans mind. Why do women B**ch the way they do? I need some advice .
how old are you guys?

Old 06-01-2012, 08:16 AM

1,909 posts, read 3,783,033 times
Dump the hoe
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships