Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 07:46 PM

8,012 posts, read 8,173,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
But regardless, Europe has CULTURE. What do you have other then a Burger King on every corner?

Europe:

America:

America:

I would make some snarky comment but the pictures above speak for themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2012, 07:52 PM

1,909 posts, read 3,769,376 times
I just like to pick fights with bouncers.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:30 PM

143 posts, read 295,466 times
Women who say that they just go out to dance and not to find men are are being disengenious. Most people are average looking when an a exceptional looking male goes out, he is going to get attention from women who claim to not be looking to meet anyone.

Old 06-08-2012, 01:04 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,632,084 times
I have the same view of clubs that it's a meat market with gals usually not being interested in guys.

I think the genders see clubs and bars different with guys see it as a place to get laid and gals seeing it as a venue socialize, drink, and dance that doesn't have the stipulation she must do so with guys.

I normally go to clubs and bars with my gal pals to have fun with them. I usually ignore the guys that approach me or use my phone as a preventive measure as I'm not interested in meeting guys or being hitting on aka sexually assaulted/harassed.

Old 06-08-2012, 01:11 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,632,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexthedestroyer View Post
Women who say that they just go out to dance and not to find men are are being disengenious. Most people are average looking when an a exceptional looking male goes out, he is going to get attention from women who claim to not be looking to meet anyone.
Different opinions as I don't find it disingenuous for me there's a difference between pursuing and open since the gals may not have went to find guys but they were open to certain guys.

Old 06-08-2012, 03:59 AM

151 posts, read 269,533 times
I don't get why some guys here are saying that women dont go to clubs to hook up with guys because I can tell you that they do. Women have let me finger them on the dance floor and it's not unurasl for me to hook up with one girl, get bored then hook up with another girl. I guess having a tan, muscles and a bad boy attitude does help

Old 06-08-2012, 06:46 AM

27 posts, read 28,897 times
I dont understand the way most women minds work, and i dont think i want to either. First, why do so many of them have so many other guys friends when they are already in a relationship? Its pointless, and its such an easy thing to have disagreements over.
Secondly, yes of course you are going to attract men if you are at a nightclub dancing with your friends. Dancing is for whores, and so men pick up a vibe that they are an easy target.

Old 06-08-2012, 08:15 AM

2,152 posts, read 3,385,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzane View Post
I don't get why some guys here are saying that women dont go to clubs to hook up with guys because I can tell you that they do. Women have let me finger them on the dance floor and it's not unurasl for me to hook up with one girl, get bored then hook up with another girl. I guess having a tan, muscles and a bad boy attitude does help
lol u sounds like the biggest loser ever..

Old 06-08-2012, 08:23 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,802,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzane View Post
Oh boy...

Old 06-08-2012, 08:24 AM

270 posts, read 408,133 times
I would love it if a Moderator would get rid of the annoying Europe vs. US posts. They're off topic and antagonistic. (And stupid, too.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships