Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2012, 04:37 PM

32 posts, read 62,927 times

Advertisements

yeah,its just constant all the time and it never ends I am always having dreams about meeting a girl just like me or going out with a girl and I want to tell you my dream I had just this morning about it.

I keep telling myself all the time that falling in love can be heartbreaking and difficult in which it is I mean there is so many people who are fat and ugly and less of a better person then me who are now married.

and I know looks are not everything but its never happened to me everand now the moment of truth I am so far to just giving up that its not funny to the point where I just don't care anymore.
I seen this girl in my dreams she was cute as never even noticed she liked me and then suddenly she began touching me in that kind of passionate way and then I picked her up and ran across the road with her at our freinds wedding???

why the heck do I keep having these dreams???? and why would it happen anyways?

why do I care I dont care and I am just at the brink of giving up and there could be a 90 % chance that I could remain single for the rest of my life.

maybe god has no girl for me at all maybe I am not meant to at all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2012, 04:43 PM

1,591 posts, read 3,426,865 times
Everyone has those dreams I think. Doesn't mean anything except you have a romantic side. Maybe there is someone in your life who that girl represents, who you really do love and you haven't realized it. It took me a long time to realize I knew the girl of my dreams, she was my friend and I had never noticed it up until then.

Old 06-08-2012, 04:56 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,470,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan90 View Post
I can not stop having dreams about falling love with a girl
Judging by the number of poems, books, songs, movies, etc. created and enjoyed since people could do such a thing, I'd say we all do.

[you're not the only one]

Old 06-08-2012, 05:56 PM

31,033 posts, read 22,064,322 times
"Love Stinks" is a great song! Love, even when it's good its bad!

Old 06-08-2012, 07:32 PM

3,378 posts, read 5,008,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan90 View Post
yeah,its just constant all the time and it never ends I am always having dreams about meeting a girl just like me or going out with a girl and I want to tell you my dream I had just this morning about it.

I keep telling myself all the time that falling in love can be heartbreaking and difficult in which it is I mean there is so many people who are fat and ugly and less of a better person then me who are now married.

and I know looks are not everything but its never happened to me everand now the moment of truth I am so far to just giving up that its not funny to the point where I just don't care anymore.
I seen this girl in my dreams she was cute as never even noticed she liked me and then suddenly she began touching me in that kind of passionate way and then I picked her up and ran across the road with her at our freinds wedding???

why the heck do I keep having these dreams???? and why would it happen anyways?

why do I care I dont care and I am just at the brink of giving up and there could be a 90 % chance that I could remain single for the rest of my life.

maybe god has no girl for me at all maybe I am not meant to at all
I know exactly how you feel, but I actually met mine, but it didn't turn out how I hoped.

I don't know what to tell you, but everyone here tells me to hang in there.

Last edited by Desert kid; 06-08-2012 at 08:10 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships