Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 07:07 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times

Advertisements

Well maybe you need to pull out your feelings. And suck it up tell him that you do like him but it scares ya a bit. Hmmmmm. Life is short he may find someone better. Tick tock girl.....don't let it slip away!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2012, 07:09 PM

307 posts, read 313,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1208 View Post
No, he still wants you. But unless you show some clear interest he will move on. Act now or let it go.

Honestly, you are lucky. It seems the guy really does like you. But it is in your hands now to do something.
:s
wow you know what maybe i do need to say something

i just don;t know what i would say or how i would say it...
in fact anything to do with me and him coming from my mouth..will probably give him a heart attack...because its so rare..

Old 06-09-2012, 07:19 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,648,445 times
Quote:
You'd be better off that way trust me. Your attitude in this is unfair and immature, if you are not giving him anything to work with it is absolutely his right to see another girl. Do you expect him just to wait forever while you sit on your hands? If you like him you have to show him so, otherwise he can and will move on. So either tell him you would like to go on a date, or tell him you do not want to so he can move on. Anything else on your part would be selfish.
This.

And if you don't say anything, he will move on.

Old 06-09-2012, 07:38 PM

1,591 posts, read 3,426,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy 87 View Post
:s
wow you know what maybe i do need to say something

i just don;t know what i would say or how i would say it...
in fact anything to do with me and him coming from my mouth..will probably give him a heart attack...because its so rare..
It shouldn't be hard, it sounds like he is the take charge type, he will do most of the work. Just say "Hey, I thought maybe we could go on a date sometime" or something. Or "I have been thinking, would you like to go on a date with me"? Something simple but clear.

Old 06-09-2012, 07:45 PM

1,909 posts, read 3,782,504 times
Quote:
Anyway in the last couple of weeks he has tried calling me but i havn't had the time to speak to him or anything, i havn't returned his calls, i'v been quite busy.. so after a few times of ringing me he text messaged me (this is very unusual for him he NEVER messages me), but i assumed its because i hadn't called him back or nothing.
You ignored the phone calls on purpose. So epic lame.

Old 06-09-2012, 07:50 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShoreSoxGo View Post
Seriously, give me his number and I'll talk to him. "yo what's uuuuuup?" haha

Old 06-09-2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShoreSoxGo View Post
thanks for that

Old 06-09-2012, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Seriously, give me his number and I'll talk to him. "yo what's uuuuuup?" haha
LOL.. im sure he'lll be very excited by even more female attention than he already gets...

and then he'll forget i ever existed Looolll

Old 06-09-2012, 07:59 PM

Quote:
It shouldn't be hard, it sounds like he is the take charge type, he will do most of the work. Just say "Hey, I thought maybe we could go on a date sometime" or something. Or "I have been thinking, would you like to go on a date with me"? Something simple but clear.
ye i think i'd find even that hard.... i have sooo much pride lol

i have a feeling... that i wont end up doin that and ye he will lik find another girl and move on

thats why i mentioned that its happened to me before

however this guy is the one thats waited the longest! if he has that is lol

Old 06-09-2012, 08:00 PM

1,909 posts, read 3,782,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy 87 View Post
thanks for that

Seriously, it is just lame. How hard is it to pick up the phone or call someone back?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships