Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 04:58 PM

545 posts, read 908,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'd take that big ol booty.

I dont care some much for her though... I hear she's a real "diva"... which I ain't down with that....
Rep for your booty luvin ways!

Old 06-10-2012, 05:49 PM

727 posts, read 1,532,920 times
Someone who is uneducated. I will not date anyone with less than a Bachelor's degree (I do make exception for nurses with an Associates). With that said, I made the executive decision that I will date other teachers. I have more in common with them, I can tell them about my goings on at work, and they understand what I'm talking about and won't judge me, our vacation schedules synch, and teachers know how to get down.

Last edited by jzcrandall; 06-10-2012 at 06:10 PM..

Old 06-10-2012, 06:06 PM

727 posts, read 1,532,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by behindthescreen View Post
Has alot of guy "friends"
Amen! Someone with a lot of guy friends sends up more red flags than a May Day parade through Tienenman Square. Most of them are trying to get un-friendzoned and will try to sabotage your relationship. Or, if she says she prefers men over women, it makes me wonder what is wrong with her that she cannot maintain a healthy relationship with other women. Even a tomboy needs someone to turn to with their menstruel issues.

Old 06-10-2012, 06:54 PM

1,431 posts, read 2,479,708 times
~Setting up our future on the 1st date.
~Thinking that I would like the Twilight series.
~Generally classless.
~Radical, heavily polarized political views.
~Political junkies shouting at the TV.

~Plays the "*****" for the hottie at the bar and the "madonna" for the decent chap at dinner. I don't care if he/she's ridden half the town (I actually like someone who is sexually liberated/expressive), just be somewhat consistent in behavior. "Be true to thyself."

~Vegetarian
~Teetotaler. Both traits often come as a package deal with others I find to be a drag.

~Unrestrained and unfocused bitterness towards the totality of the human experience.

~Weak or non-existent friendships. Usually a very bad sign.

Old 06-10-2012, 08:08 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times
Too loud, ghetto acting, foul languge(if you cuss more than I do that's a problem), tattoos, if she smokes, obese, promiscuous, if she has a "baby daddy".

Old 06-10-2012, 08:21 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,306,909 times
A lot of women are brainwashed by all this garbage they read in these stupid magazines. I don't date and I have never met any girlfriend through dating, I think it is a very superficial and unnatural way of getting to know someone.

I hear a lot of women say idiotic stuff like "Oh well, he was a good guy, has a lot going for him but there was no spark" What the hell is a spark anyways?

As if a guy is supposed to magically know what exactly will cause the "spark" just talking and having a good time sometimes just isn't enough. Forget this BS!

Old 06-10-2012, 08:25 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,917,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
A lot of women are brainwashed by all this garbage they read in these stupid magazines. I don't date and I have never met any girlfriend through dating, I think it is a very superficial and unnatural way of getting to know someone.

I hear a lot of women say idiotic stuff like "Oh well, he was a good guy, has a lot going for him but there was no spark" What the hell is a spark anyways?

As if a guy is supposed to magically know what exactly will cause the "spark" just talking and having a good time sometimes just isn't enough. Forget this BS!

Isn't a spark just attraction? I meet plenty of great people that I'm just simply not attracted to. Isn't that one in the same? Just because someone is a good person doesn't mean they're for you or you have to be with them.

Maybe I'm wrong, idk.. I just know I wouldn't want to be with someone I wasn't really attracted to, I'd rather stay single and have my fun.

Old 06-10-2012, 08:35 PM

652 posts, read 1,052,386 times
Quote:

Dating is unnatural?

What would be more natural to you?

A spark is chemistry so to speak. Men talk about women in the same way.

Old 06-10-2012, 08:56 PM

812 posts, read 736,259 times
A lot of women seem to think they should be the center of the entire universe...this is a turn-off for me.

Old 06-10-2012, 10:30 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,789,929 times
Quote:

EXACTLY! I agree with this 1000%!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships