Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 07:20 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
How about some semi-sweet Riesling? Polk dot to be specific. It's so good, loves!
Well now, I like a Riesling every once in a while, but I've never had Polka Dot I'll have to look for it! Thanks!

Maybe all the bitter men here need a glass, or five, too??

Old 06-12-2012, 07:24 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
To be fair to these "angry bitter men", if you have little to no success with women past a certain age it will naturally wear on you. There's no one you can really blame but yourself tho
It is rough for anyone whom ages with no success.

Old 06-12-2012, 07:41 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,866,174 times
I'm wondering most nice guys have some sort of moral code that's tough to break, hell its drilled into our heads from a young age and society has a way of keeping you in line by guilt and fear. The cycle has to be broken so nice guys can see the world in a different way. My breaking point, was taking a hard look at where I was, surf the internet for days finding clues and reading testimonies from others in the same rut and came to the conclusion of WHY things turned the way it did... it required alot of thinking, self-searching, and time... lots of time. Like a switch going on, swallowing the red pill, and leaving my late 20s, I took everything I learned into today.

Stop being so caring, like not to the point of begging, just don't care so much. Be subtle, she she's looking for a shoulder to cry on? Hand her a box of kleenex and watch TV. If she's asking for money, hand her a job application, PITY... as I've learned is a man's ultimate weakness. It makes women detest you and men want to make fun of you, that's usually why complainers are constantly made fun of, me included until I figured the pattern out years ago. Hardest part, despite how hard you try to regain your man card the stench of failure lingers like bad cheese, try to ride it out.... or beat someone stronger than you. They might call you a psychopath, but they will respect you at the same time, hard to explain but yeah.

This is the important rule: Worry about yourself, it's okay. It's not selfish to consider YOUR needs, and ignore the desires of other people. In this world, people willALWAYS give you crap for ANYTHING you do. It can't be helped, they can't be helped, they're too dumb to be corrected, just go on about your day with a smile and shake your head for those who feel the need to condemn you for being you.

Don't feel sorry for yourself anymore, because in this world men shy of a inspiring uniform get no pity. Like I said a paragraph above, it's just another weakness. If you're not happy with who you are try to change a bit, not for THEM but for YOU, do it for YOU. There has to be a transformation, mentally, physically, or spiritually (or all the above)... don't do the financially route because you'll be prone to attracting parasites.

I've been there, even reflecting many of my older posts, I've been there. I just want to help people here that are struggling with free advice. Whats funny about being older and this change? Despite my appearance I get looks from younger women... it's freaking hilarious. I get to hear women my age ***** at me for "going after" younger women when I'm not lifting a finger! One woman even baked me a small cake a couple Xmas ago... a cake! That's never happened to me before. Not trying to brag, but coming from a guy that had little action in my 20s, it feels like a rush. Never felt this young before.

Just don't string them along otherwise I can't help you there.

Time for chicken, brb.

Old 06-12-2012, 08:41 PM

2,615 posts, read 5,400,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Again, you are wrong.

You are just not meeting the right women.

I know lots of young women who appreciate a guy who knows how to be a gentleman.
He is from Miami. Say no more.

Old 06-12-2012, 08:52 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,422,948 times
The answer is obvious. Is OP running out of topics to post?

Old 06-12-2012, 10:03 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KendaleMiami View Post
only women 50+ and up enjoy being treated that way. by then their lady parts have been used ad nauseum. i laugh at all the "nice guys" that never get anywhere with women while i'm out banging their girls (who they won't get a chance with until they're middle-aged and worthless physically and mentally.)

I agree with LM. that's so not true. but again, this is just another excuse for males to act like as*holes then.

Old 06-13-2012, 06:04 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KendaleMiami View Post
nice guys that hold the door open for you are the real turnoffs for women.
Nice guys that hold the door open are turnoffs for some gals whether it's gals in general is a toss up.

Old 06-13-2012, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I agree with LM. that's so not true. but again, this is just another excuse for males to act like as*holes then.

Seems most nice guys whines, complaints, and rants are just excuses for guys to act like a**holes because that's what he really wants. Or the lack of understanding that 'I want a nice guy' means I want a partner who is nice not 'be nice and I'll be attracted to you'.

Old 06-13-2012, 06:16 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
What is better? An angry and bitter man or a man that is gleefully compliant..excepts everything and constantly states "It's all good" when it's not? Anger in the intelligent male might just be righteous indignation. It could be that he has deep inner dignity and does not tolerate fools or crooks. There is one rule that the so-called angry man has to go by- He has to realize that he is angry and has to understand that anger and bitterness not recognized is a weakness...if the person is mindlessly angry with out inner contemplation- then it means that OTHERS control him through his emotions...that he sees himself as the victim...even if he is the victim- He had better man up and stop being a cry baby and deal with the world with LESS emotion.

As for being in a relationship...a good woman maybe able to sooth this savage beast...it's a chore..it's a great effort- and the second rule is - no anger at home- save that for the world that needs correction.

Old 06-13-2012, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackpot View Post
PITY... as I've learned is a man's ultimate weakness. It makes women detest you and men want to make fun of you, that's usually why complainers are constantly made fun of, me included until I figured the pattern out years ago.
I doubt pity is why complainers are constantly made fun is the norm rather than your experience. My experience has been hateful, bitter, and resentful complainers* that blame others for their situation and see no to low fault in themselves are constantly made fun of.

* with the exception of crime complaints excluding female complainers of rape

Quote:
This is the important rule: Worry about yourself, it's okay. It's not selfish to consider YOUR needs, and ignore the desires of other people.
I agree with the important rule of 'worry about yourself, it's okay' and considered it well-suited advice for many gals I know who concerned themselves with their male partners desires. Such as being sexually available to their bfs/husbands because they didn't want him feeling unwanted or unsatisfied.

Quote:
Despite my appearance I get looks from younger women... it's freaking hilarious.
Getting looks from younger gals despite your appearance isn't freaking hilarious to me that seems to be the norm for guys. Hence why I think guys have nothing to complain about in dating or can say they have it harder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships