Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 05:19 AM

10 posts, read 11,101 times

Advertisements

I've never understood the whole strip club thing. It would be like going to a restaurant and watching someone else eat a great meal. Why would I pay someone to tease me? Besides, most of those dives are void of clothing, which is cool AND self esteem, which is bad news. Sounds like a bad scene to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2017, 04:11 PM

1,000 posts, read 2,351,745 times
Hate it.

What's fun about sitting around with a bunch of dudes while they perv-out and pop boners over the same girl? There's something genuinely weird about that...

Old 03-26-2017, 04:21 PM

6,039 posts, read 6,054,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TelecasterBlues View Post
Hate it.

What's fun about sitting around with a bunch of dudes while they perv-out and pop boners over the same girl? There's something genuinely weird about that...
Couldn't agree more. Plus I'm cheap!

Old 03-26-2017, 04:44 PM

1,000 posts, read 2,351,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elhelmete View Post
Couldn't agree more. Plus I'm cheap!
That's another big side to it...I'm not going to throw money at women to take their clothes off and grind on me while other dudes watch and pop boners. I can think of a million better things to do.

And possibly worst of all is the buffet. Yup, gonna go eat/touch food where dudes are popping boners with each other

Old 03-26-2017, 04:49 PM

247 posts, read 198,115 times
When I lived in San Francisco my bf at the time and I would go out to high end clubs and he would buy private dances for us both. I always had a great time and really appreciated the beautiful women. I'm much less interested in that lifestyle now but but was fun when I was early 20s.

Old 03-26-2017, 04:57 PM

540 posts, read 362,746 times
In some clubs you can touch the ladies. That adds a little more excitement.
They aren't bad looking

Old 03-26-2017, 06:53 PM

15,071 posts, read 10,099,201 times
Other guys boners don't really cross my mind... whether at a night club, strip club, beach, or anywhere else.

I find that notion of thinking of others' boners more strange than going to a strip club....

It isn't required nor expected to get a lap dance at a club. It seems that a few posters here think that lap dances are sort of the requirement.. don't want one.. don't ask for one... simple as that. The experience is heavily dependent on the club; ranging from seedy to classy.

Houston, TX for example... there are rarely anywhere else classier than some of the high end strip clubs. In fact, they are popular places for business deals to be discussed and closed.

PS> I really wish people would stop ambushing their friends at these clubs with lap dances when they don't really want it. I know they think it is funny but dancers really don't like it when it is obvious that the person is uncomfortable... and obviously the person is being unwilling pushed beyond their comfort zone.

Last edited by usayit; 03-26-2017 at 07:12 PM..

Old 03-26-2017, 06:57 PM

540 posts, read 362,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monalisavito View Post
great post mike - as always!!!

I'll post on here later when i have more time
lmao

Old 03-26-2017, 09:15 PM

926 posts, read 828,578 times
sure man, id hit up the strip club if it wasn't shady.
I don't understand paying women who at the very most look less than decent to perform sexually explicit dances while fully clothed. I'm more into night clubs, which tend to be more professional and can frequent above average woman, unfortunately old people having a mid life crisis can also frequent the clubs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships