Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 05:48 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,925,526 times

Advertisements

Guy I used to work for was married to a great woman, but he had serious trouble keeping it in his pants.

I wasn't knowingly a part of it, but I had a feeling he might use us as cover stories.

Only once did I knowingly cover for him, I felt terrible about it because I considered his wife a friend.

As it turned out, his date went spectacularly wrong.

Basically he had a threesome. One of them claimed the next day she was raped, my boss and his floozy were arrested.
I was even interviewed, despite not even being there, because he'd used me as a cover story !!

It never went to court, largely because the victim's story wasn't consistent, and there wasn't enough evidence.

However, he lost everything.
His wife, his business, most of his friends.

Karma always gets you in the end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2012, 06:28 AM

37,608 posts, read 45,978,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
Infidelity?

Sounds like a juicy topic. I'll reserve my thoughts on the subject until a few others have posted
Yes, when I was young and stupid.

Old 06-14-2012, 08:18 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,147,443 times
About ten years ago, an acquaintance of mine had evidently been catting around and got into trouble. So he called me up and asked me to provide the alibi, namely that we had been out for drinks and lost track of time.

My reply? "Dude. Don't ask me to lie for you. First, I suck at it. Second, I don't want to testify at your divorce trial."

His wife nailed him to the wall, and he has never spoken to me since. As if I'm the one who did something wrong. The way I see it, I'm the better for it.

Old 06-14-2012, 08:36 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Yup.

Not proud of it.
Wouldn't do it again.

Old 06-14-2012, 09:51 AM

19,706 posts, read 20,236,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I was UNknowingly an accessory of cheating when a girl that I knew told her boyfriend that she was with me when she was really out with another guy. She never told me a word about this and her boyfriend called me asking to speak to her.

Oh God, same exact thing happened to me once w/ my best friend when we were like 19yrs old.

She'd been messin around w/ some dude @ her job, and her boyfriend (whom she lived with! )
called me -COMPLETELY IRATE- one morning at 7am. Then, her mom called!

I would've covered for her if she had at least let me know!

Old 06-16-2012, 12:12 AM

25,080 posts, read 16,325,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
DH and I were going through a rough patch and a coworker/friend suggested that I have an affair. Then she said "Have anybody in mind?" I told her that that was an awful thing to do and out of the question. I found out from another coworker that she meant that we should have an affair. It totally creeped me out. I respect alternative lifestyles but it just wouldn't work for me. I told DH about it and asked him if it was considered cheating and he said most emphatically, yes. We had a good laugh about that one.
I am totally straight and a live an let live type, but I could not be friends with a chick who wanted to get with me... It would be creeped out, but I don't know if two chicks together is really cheating it sounds more like some guy's fantasy... lol just kidding.

I have a friend who wants to cheat on her husband very badly with a male relative of mine. I hope I am not helping her cheat.

Old 06-16-2012, 12:07 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,152,398 times
I was unfaithful a couple of times with the same people. With the girl i was seeing and the girl i eventually married and am still married to. It wasn't a good thing to be doing i'm happy to admit but i was 17 and back then it didn't bother me so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships