Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2014, 03:14 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,991,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
Oh for crying out loud.

I'd bet that one of every three women, at some time in their younger years, had sex with someone who was a total uncommitted clown they didn't realize until later was a loser. People grow up, people make mistakes and some actually turn out to be very wise, women with lots of common sense and far higher standards than when they were dumb.

The only difference is they lucked out and didn't get pregnant, whereas another woman just like them didn't have such luck.
Yes. More like 19 out of 20.

Quote:
I'd like to see more discussion about why girls open themselves to boys who can't do anything for them in the first place. Low self esteem, need for validation, absent father, and no focus on how their future should be because they're just "living in the moment,"
Is that why young men sleep with women who 'can't do anything for them'? Or are most women asexual?
Quote:
Nothing will change until those issues are honestly and bluntly addressed and the subcultures that accommodate that behavior is educated about healthy relationships and vanquished.

Moral conflicts like this aren't fixed by depriving the children of girls who made poor decisions of food, shelter, and love. It won't be fixed by legislating all the children into a negligent, lackluster and sometimes abusive, foster care system where many of them are never adopted before aging out of the system.
Sure.

Quote:
But that solution requires greater responsibility on each individual in society to change their perspective of an ideal woman, and face that men need to respect women and not only validate them for being sexually appealing; and women need to fancy modesty and, as we call it, sit on a high horse and be taught that we are worth a lot and let no one beneath us spoil our mind and bodies.
Or maybe men need to be taught to be modest and pure, and that sex is something that spoils their minds and their bodies. Makes about as much sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2014, 03:14 PM

540 posts, read 453,202 times
If people wanna have kids then let them. If they don't want the govt involved ( marriage ) then dont ask the govt for help. If you and your kids are hungry go get something to eat. If you cant afford it then you shouldve thought about that first huh? Don't ask the govt for help. Do it yourself. If you cant then ask your friends and family. If they cant or wont help then too bad. Stop asking others to fix your problems that you put yourself in.

Old 05-10-2014, 03:38 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,196,428 times
I knew a guy who had 3 women pregnant at the same time lol

Old 05-10-2014, 03:57 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,193,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
I know several childless men who would have made good fathers but no women were interested in them. All are good guys but they have no dominance. At the other extreme there seems to be a growing number of men with multiple children from different "baby mamma's" These men usually can't or won't pay child support and the mothers go on welfare. Contrary to childless men, these baby daddies tend to be extremely dominant.

I saw one on the show "the first 48" . This murderer was only in his 20s and already had 12 children from several different baby mamma's. Why were so many women attracted to him? He was a bad boy of course. His entire body was covered in tattoos. He had a muscular build and was very masculine...the "real man" today's young women demand. I'm sure no women rejected him for being "too nice" or "not confident". I would argue that the women who mothered his children could sense his killer instinct and liked it. I'm sure he will get plenty of fan mail from the ladies while he's behind prison walls.

The family is in steep decline in America. I believe women having multiple children with some guys,while other men go childless is a key reason for this decline. We need to encourage women to choose decent men to raise families with, The thing is good fathers are not bad boys. Bad boys are absolute garbage. Our entire civilization will be destroyed if women keep choosing bad boys.

I see two solutions for this problem. First sterilize every deadbeat dad who has children with two or more women. If they catch a guy with 10+ baby mamma's and he's not paying full child support for all of them go ahead and castrate him.

Next, if a woman chooses to have children with a a deadbeat dad with one or more other baby mamma's make her ineligible for any welfare whatsoever. This will give women incentive to choose a quality man. Some would argue if you cut off welfare the children will suffer. Well take the children away if the mother can't support them. Send the kids to foster care. If the mother cries it's her own damn fault, she the one who picked a deadbeat who alreday had kids from different women. She thought he was a "real man" because he looks the part. No, sorry a real man wouldn't get multiple women pregnant...he would be a devoted husband and father...a real family man.
It used to be this way. Women with children out of wedlock where chit out of luck.

Now we have articles literally encouraging single motherhood, which I believe is a disease.

Old 05-10-2014, 05:07 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
I know several childless men who would have made good fathers but no women were interested in them. All are good guys but they have no dominance. At the other extreme there seems to be a growing number of men with multiple children from different "baby mamma's" These men usually can't or won't pay child support and the mothers go on welfare. Contrary to childless men, these baby daddies tend to be extremely dominant.
I wouldn't say that. I would say that the women they are with are extremely stupid. Who would get involved with a known deadbeat? It defies all logic.

Old 05-11-2014, 03:44 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,888,994 times
Decent women don't date baby daddies. I know several women who had kids by baby daddies but they had serious problems.

Old 05-11-2014, 04:03 PM

3 posts, read 2,120 times
How wants to date a guy that got multiple woman knocked up? What guy wants to date a woman that have had kids with three or more different guys . it is a big red flag on top of dealing with all the drama . No thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships