Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2012, 10:59 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
LOL.....damn man. That's cold!

You know what, if you are logged on the site through your phone it shows you online so I will just contact her tomorrow.

I don't think she would be ignoring me after we talked for a hour.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2012, 10:59 PM

123 posts, read 122,672 times
I normally send I message back to them to let them know I got kids. Out of nowhere they change their minds and its not that important that I have kids and they want to meet me. I just think really??? belive me they wont give up either. They always ask me , since Im from germany, if I had that accent too. Haha

Old 06-24-2012, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
why wouldn't a guy look for sex on a dating site? They are nothing but a JOKE.

I conversed with this girl on POF and we exchanged numbers and talked for the first time tonight for like a hour and nice conversation. Then she said she goes to bed around 11pm on sunday nights

I go on POF and she is on there now at 12:45am. LOL As grandmom would say...."lying b*tch"
Wow I would say the same thing" lying b$%@ch" lol

Old 06-24-2012, 11:03 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,178,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia112 View Post
I normally send I message back to them to let them know I got kids. Out of nowhere they change their minds and its not that important that I have kids and they want to meet me. I just think really??? belive me they wont give up either. They always ask me , since Im from germany, if I had that accent too. Haha
Typical lames on a dating website. No different from meeting people in person. Don't go in with any expectations. No prejudgements. Does not mean you should have low/high expectations, it means you should go in open with no preconceived notions of what to expect.

Old 06-24-2012, 11:15 PM

I know, I dont take it to serious and I'm not that dumb to see it lol I just get amused by guys like that haha Im not that desperate ha

Old 06-25-2012, 12:47 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
why wouldn't a guy look for sex on a dating site? They are nothing but a JOKE.

I conversed with this girl on POF and we exchanged numbers and talked for the first time tonight for like a hour and nice conversation. Then she said she goes to bed around 11pm on sunday nights

I go on POF and she is on there now at 12:45am. LOL As grandmom would say...."lying b*tch"
Wow... I'm usually in bed around 9 or 10... But here and there I stay up until later. Right now it's 11:45, and I am still up... Does that mean im a lying b*tch now?

Old 06-25-2012, 10:12 AM

true too. Im normally in bed by 10, but lately it can be 12.

Old 06-25-2012, 11:59 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,719,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHitman View Post
I've been back on OKC for about a day now and I really do understand why many of the women are single.

They have such a demanding tone in their profiles. I was reading one profile and the gal was so demanding and negative it made me squirm, really.

The tone is very forthright and hard charging. In addition to that, please stop telling us how busy your are.

If you work 2 jobs, volunteer in your spare time and are a single mom with no time, please get off of the dating websites. It's as if they take pride in saying "I am busy and you'll wait on me."

Online dating brings out the worst in women. My advice is to not even try it.

Old 06-25-2012, 12:22 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,608,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Typical lames on a dating website. No different from meeting people in person. Don't go in with any expectations. No prejudgements. Does not mean you should have low/high expectations, it means you should go in open with no preconceived notions of what to expect.
The bolded above is probably the best advice. I follow this every time. This way if nothing comes of it, I'm not disappointed because I wasn't expecting anything in the first place. Even if the date goes well, I still don't expect anything.

Old 06-25-2012, 01:12 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,728,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Wow... I'm usually in bed around 9 or 10... But here and there I stay up until later. Right now it's 11:45, and I am still up... Does that mean im a lying b*tch now?

I agree. there's a myriad of reasons why a person would stay up past their usual bedtime. Not to mention the fact, he has no ties to this woman, doesn't own her, she isn't his 'woman,' etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships