Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 01:31 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,480,822 times

Advertisements

I would start a conversation with her asking her if there is anything sexually that you could do that you don't that she would like, or something she would have you do different. That will open the door to her asking you the same question in return, then you can tell her what you want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2012, 02:46 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,173,928 times
Directed to towards the OP..
I am not sure if your joining this site was merely for the purpose to stir the pot or if you are truly a poster whom has a valid question.

Giving a BJ is not rocket science although I will agree that up there with a woman whom is inexperienced to rendering this service there are just as many men that do not know how to enjoy "Southern cuisine" in the correct way with their female counterparts.
With this stated I will state "PRAISE" goes a long way..I.e. "I love when you are giving me a dome job. when you do this" and explain it to her. State to her when she is in the "act" what you want..When she is doing something that for a nanosecond makes your toes curl, ask her to do it again.
I would not call this a "fetish: Any boob can learn to give good head for goodness sake" sometimes it just takes a little coaching..patience. After all you said, she does not mind giving lip service..you are half way there..Why would you throw a relationship away when you could teach? I would think this would be hot? But I could be wrong...smdh...

Old 06-23-2012, 06:37 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr74 View Post
how to enjoy "Southern cuisine" .
This is truly one of the more horrid expressions I've heard in a while.

Promise you won't ever say it in the presence of a woman.

Old 06-23-2012, 09:49 AM

14,375 posts, read 18,374,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
This is truly one of the more horrid expressions I've heard in a while.

Promise you won't ever say it in the presence of a woman.
It's not often that a euphemism sounds so much worse than just bluntly stating what it is... I gotta agree with Wmsn4Life.

Old 06-23-2012, 02:16 PM

3,632 posts, read 16,167,194 times
Yeah, three years is WAY TOO LONG to not talk about this. Apparently, you guys don't have much open communication. It's a fragile subject for sure, but be more open. But, what is up with this once or twice a week BJ?? Seriously, on top of sex a couple times a week?? I'm too busy and/or tired for all this!! LOL She doesn't sound like she cares much to please you. I didn't give BJ's ever until my fiance ( I dated total givers!!). I quickly became THE BEST of his life because I loved pleasing him (and to know I'm the best of course) We talk and I make my needs known and I make sure his are met (realisically!). That's what you do in a relationship, make sure each is happy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships