Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 09:37 AM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juann View Post
l m a simple women quiet .and still enjoy my single life l was ill recently when l was looking a docotor l v seen almost women have a guy along. but on my own l was alone,l want to relationship so badly at that moment ,seriously l was aways bad luck . l v dated few guys , some of them even ask me go to hotel at frist date, l got tired to meet any guys,every people want to truth love but do u think somethings more rarity and more hard to get??
You you living in shanghai? This could be part of the reason why you're having a bit of difficulty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 10:07 AM

55 posts, read 64,685 times
hahaha.....are you think lm live wrong

Old 08-13-2012, 10:29 AM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,069 times
Quote:
hahaha.....are you think lm live wrong
ni hao

Yes, where you live is a big factor in dating. Not saying you can't find a guy in Shanghai, but it might be harder opposed to other provinces.

Old 08-13-2012, 11:16 AM

lol which place live in many right guys ....maybe l have to move ....lolol

Old 08-16-2012, 04:51 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,505,439 times
Quote:
lol which place live in many right guys ....maybe l have to move ....lolol
You live in China?

Old 08-17-2012, 08:45 AM

yes

Old 08-17-2012, 04:45 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,505,439 times
Quote:
yes
Aren't there way more men in China then women?

Old 08-18-2012, 12:34 AM

yesssssssss its truth...more men than women in china.but l seem is little bit fussy, and tell you a secret that l fussy white men also. lolol hope its a better answer for u

Old 08-20-2012, 01:50 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Juann - you are looking for a westerner? If so, then there are plenty of dating sites such as AsianFriendFinder etc but also there are forums where westerners go to post. In Beijing, there is the Beijinger | Beijing classifieds, forum, directory, blog, and more | thebeijinger.com and there must be similar ones in Shanghai too. What I suggest is that you become a regular poster on these forums and then you can get to know these personalities and find out if they are good kind people or not. I met my wife on Chinadaily forum but we were not looking for partners there, it just kind-of happened.

On your profile, it may be a good idea NOT to say that "shopping" is your interest. I know that this might be the truth, but you are selling yourself in your profile. If I was looking at this, I would think you might be a "high maintenance girl" and spend a lot of time shopping and need a lot of money too. This might put some men off and is something which you could tell them later after they had got to know you better. :-)

There really are a LOT of issues to overcome if you date a westerner, so I would recommend that you do not - unless you and he are very flexible and laid-back. Many, many of this kind of relationship fail after only a couple of years. I know you do not want to hear this, but it will save you heart-ache later if you realise it now.

Some girls I know seem to think that mix-race babies are pretty with large eyes and curly hair. Yes, maybe. However, often the kids themselves have identity problems because they do not know if they are asian or western. Of course, this depends on their looks too, but can cause problems. Do you really want to give your kids this kind of problem just because you fancy a westerner?

If you are not looking for a westerner, then you need to ask your friends if they will recommend you to their relatives etc. I understood this was how it worked here and how you met people of the opposite sex. If you are looking for a Chinese man, them why has this not worked for you? You can be TOO fussy and end up with no-one being as good as you need them to be. :-) We all have our faults and you need to recognise that you have yours too, so if you accept that, you are more likely to accept that your man will not be perfect also.

Old 08-20-2012, 07:35 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,908,149 times
I assume that you are what you say you are, a good kind person, honest etc. This makes it more difficult to find someone. I have a theory that men like the bad girls, cause they can get them in bed easier, and women like the bad boys because it gives them the green light to also be bad. Being bad is what comes naturally to us. Eg> In my school it was the bad boys that were popular. The guys that studied hard, got good grades were the ones that got mocked and made fun of. Why? My guess is that the other students didn't like being made to look bad, so they ended up hating those people that were smarter, and got better grades. Just good old jealosy and envy.

So your quest will be more difficult, because I assume you are looking for someone like yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships